thread to donate ejuice to members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
California
Hey guys was wondering if theres a thread on ecf specifically to help others who are going through a tough time and would really appreciate some donated juice to help them out. Couldnt find it anywhere but I heard of a thread somewhere here on ecf..I think :/ I have a bunch of juices that I would really like to donate. Thanks in advance guys

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
I think this is a wonderful idea. I know many of us (myself included) have bought juices that others recommended but just didn't appeal to us. I'd love a way to 'pass them along'. If it can help someone in need, great (having been unemployed for three months last year, I can really sympathize) but I wouldn't mind passing them along to someone who just wants to try them.

Any way we can set something like this up??

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
There's the Pay it Forward sub-forum: Pay It Forward - PIF

I've actually looked at that forum but it seems rather complicated. If I list ten juices, then someone wants this one and someone else wants that one, etc. etc. I found it hard to keep up with who has what and what they want to trade for.

I'm thinking of something simpler. I have these juices, does anyone want them? I'm not worried about getting something back. If I do, great. If not, no problem. At least they're not going to waste (which is what would happen if I kept them).

NotoriousJDP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Springfield, IL, USA
I've actually looked at that forum but it seems rather complicated. If I list ten juices, then someone wants this one and someone else wants that one, etc. etc. I found it hard to keep up with who has what and what they want to trade for.

I'm thinking of something simpler. I have these juices, does anyone want them? I'm not worried about getting something back. If I do, great. If not, no problem. At least they're not going to waste (which is what would happen if I kept them).

Try the PIF Treasure Chest thread...in that one you just post what you want to give away and someone else claims it. There are a few versions of the PIF thread. It took me a little while to realize this. There is also the Emergency Assistance thread where you can donate juice to people that are going through a rough patch, or just donate to the moderators to give out as needed.

Veezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
California
I think this is a wonderful idea. I know many of us (myself included) have bought juices that others recommended but just didn't appeal to us. I'd love a way to 'pass them along'. If it can help someone in need, great (having been unemployed for three months last year, I can really sympathize) but I wouldn't mind passing them along to someone who just wants to try them.

Any way we can set something like this up??
yup I just spoke with a mod and they have a lot of members that are in need I am currently trying to help someone who is in need a college student who can use some help. Pretty darn excited to help!

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
I'm brand new but know I have at least a couple of bottles I could pass on.. and I'm sure there will be many, many more in the weeks to come. Seeing as how I've only ever tried three. lol

Bring them to Vape-A-Palooza on July 5. There will be a table there for people to trade/leave juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread