zuTma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Croatia, Zagreb
thank you so much Zu!:):)

Where are you the last days?
You know I like this idea in this thread so no problem for me.
I'm always around here somewhere and have one eye on GG ;) been doing some more stuff these days and there's only 24 hours in a day lol I don't need to tell you about it :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Glad to hear that Zu:) Take care buddy
You know I like this idea in this thread so no problem for me.
I'm always around here somewhere and have one eye on GG ;) been doing some more stuff these days and there's only 24 hours in a day lol I don't need to tell you about it :)

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
Dear Major, dear Imeo,

a few weeks ago I organized a Charity Groupbuy for O-Rings in our German Forum Dampfertreff (which might be well known to you from the Penelope Preorder list). The idea was that everyone buys a few O-Ring kits for a more than fair price but at the same time about 2/3 of that price are intended to be donated to your Feed the Children Donation Fund!
I am happy to announce that we collected 432,95€ so far and there will be a smaller portion (of about 80€) coming after I sold the remaining O-Ring kits! :)

The following users (in alphabetical order) are involved in this donation:
Abuhmed, AlfredMaas, andy1007, banditabe, BeGun, Bernibabsy, Blaudampfer, Bluesboy, Bull14, cooldaddy, Dampferhafen, dampferseppo, dampftom, DerDude1980, die füchsin, Egotzefix, Franky3001, Geggo, HeV, hs107, Ianitor, Jade1, joker78, kiowa, Ladykeuch, maik1975, Manne, ManniGfaltig, maxmarti, Molch, ochnee, Olli221, Paulipower, pctelco, peter_panda, Redandcool, Rollmops, Saaledampfer, SaintKlaus, Schlurchi, shenzhou, Simsche, Smoker, StefanDavid, Steven68, T-ampfer, Tessos, Westi, Wolfram, X-traxion, yslair, Zwinkl

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
OMG! This is wonderful guys! Thanks to you and your willingness to help those that need it most, children you will never know this side of Heaven will receive medical care and food to survive that they otherwise would not have received.

I have to say this - When Imeo and I first spoke about this Child Fund, we were both sure it would take wings and fly. There was generous help given but to be honest, I wondered how it would go long-term.

I am so thankful and happy at the continued and growing support this has received. It is so easy to click another topic or turn the channel on your television but deep down we all know the truth: None of us here had a thing to do with these poor children being brought into this world.

But does that mean we are not responsible to help when we can? No, we must help for these are in fact the children of mankind which does make them ours. Thank you all again for your support and continued generosity! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread