Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I am the same as you OP. I know I didn't get this much TH with analogs. I was at 12mg when I started using RBAs. The hit was so smooth from my AGA T2 that I actually had to up my nic level to get more TH. I would love to go all VG but I need the PG for my beloved TH. I think I am more addicted to the TH then the nic LOL.

TH is very important for me in my effort to quit smoking. Heck it may be my "everything". For whatever reason, thru patches, snuff, cigars and all the other quit-it stuff I was NEVER able to get my TH and it is what always kept me starting back. I don't know why, but there it is. I've been using this for almost a month now, and have had a LOT of success. My wife and I BOTH are quitting and are down to maybe 1 regular cig every day or 2... getting longer now and I am starting to taste how nasty the stinkies really smell that I hadn't noticed in over 45 years...?? Am trying to "adjust" the th, it's tough. 24mg too much, 18 not enough, so am trying to use "heat" to make up some difference. Got a MVP 2.0, so can play a little. Been on 50/50 x24mg, have some different "vg/pg" liquids on way, just have to experiment. I take just a few real long hard puffs, my wife takes a BUNCH of small puffs... just getting "used" to it and trying to make adjustments as we go....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread