Status
Not open for further replies.

sheik124

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2008
Tampa, FL
We need some thumbs downs everybody.

www .youtube.com/watch?v=-sqkJPhmPao]Electronic cigarettes - YouTube[/url]

Some self-righteous tool is claiming that exhaled e-cigarette vapor contains tar, and that the nicotine from "second-hand vapor" poses a risk to children. His video claims that the nicotine from an e-cigarette is absorbed in the DIGESTIVE TRACT and then passes through to the liver, while conveniently ignoring the fact that nicotine from a cigarette would eventually find its way to the liver anyways.

I'm mainly angry at how smug his story is. He happily suggests NRT gum and other expensive .... instead, which, IMO, is far from "less effective," it simply is NOT effective. We all know how nasty Chantix is.

Edited by classwife
Broke the live link...removed [url=http:// from the beginning

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
"relatively low in comparison to cigarettes, but higher than not breathing in second hand smoke..."...I don't understand this line...?

So your at a higher risk, than breathing air?...

Who is his friend who studies nicotine?...

.....wooooow....when the video started out, I thought it was actually very well balanced...then I felt he was sneaking in stuff.... at the end he just lost me....

Last edited:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I REALLY like what they put up when you do go to that page;

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.
Sorry about that."

weird, i am watching it right now again...maybe it is due to my computer caching it? ;) might make a copy to see if it helps say who that nutter is

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
www .youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=7TsiNtV80dU]Conclusive proof that vaping is a scam - YouTube[/url]
How about a thumbs up for this one? I know it says Conclusive proof that vaping is a scam but when you watch it and hear his sarcasm to debunk those that say vaping is no good, it is worth the thumbs up imo

Edited by classwife

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Did anyone else notice how he described "a very large man sits down right next to me" at the beginning of the video? Why not just say "a man sat down beside me"? The use of the words "very large" and "RIGHT next" implies a deep seated intolerance of the obese and self-righteous indignation at having his space violated by one.

Intolerance mixed with uninformed opinions. What a tool.

Last edited:

tommy2bad

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Kilkenny
weird, i am watching it right now again...maybe it is due to my computer caching it? ;) might make a copy to see if it helps say who that nutter is
This is Him www .youtube.com/watch?v=_sBmLyRND0A&feature=related]C0nc0rdance comes out from behind the camera - YouTube[/url]

Edited by classwife

poetofisis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Gillette, WY
www.hotheadvapor.com
Wow! There is a seemingly endless supply of ignorant, uneducated, undisciplined, uncultured slackjawed redneck twits prancing around whilst claiming to know their head from some ravaged hole in the ground. C0nc0rdance and his supporters are perfect poster children for such douchebaggery as well. Can't believe the staggering number of imbeciles on YouTube, Facebook, etc, that just can't seem to keep their gums from flapping away in putrescence!

AmericanPirate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
New Mexico
Thumbs down it I did that and flagged it as a Harmful dangerous acts-other dangerous acts because misinformation is a harmful dangerous act.

Edit: I kinda wish i didn't flag it. My anger over it caused me a moment where my belief in free speech was over written by my haterd of stupid fu..... ill stop there and just say uninformed people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread