Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
vaper.jpg

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg roflmao!!!!!!!!

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
That's a seriously impressive collection you have going on. How much unflavored nic juice you have stockpiled?

Unflavored...hmmmm.... well it started out as about 90ml of 36mg. In different blends I have it diluted down to anywhere from 10mg to 24mg.

Right now, I have around 481 ml of custom blends, and 210 ml of stock TW 36mg liquids on hand. I also have almost a gallon of PG, 10 oz of Glycerine, and 17 oz of flavorings on hand, with another 32 oz of various flavors in transit.

[edit] and yep, that's 32 ounces... not 32 drams.

Last edited:

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Unflavored...hmmmm.... well it started out as about 90ml of 36mg. In different blends I have it diluted down to anywhere from 10mg to 24mg.

Right now, I have around 481 ml of custom blends, and 210 ml of stock TW 36mg liquids on hand. I also have almost a gallon of PG, 10 oz of Glycerine, and 17 oz of flavorings on hand, with another 32 oz of various flavors in transit.

[edit] and yep, that's 32 ounces... not 32 drams.

I thought I was well supplied (assuming customs doesn't snag my incoming prize) but daaaaamn. You even have a SD on the way!

I'm so tempted to grab one on the sly and hide the trail from my wife...I mean really, what's the worst that can happen..right?

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I thought I was well supplied (assuming customs doesn't snag my incoming prize) but daaaaamn. You even have a SD on the way!

I'm so tempted to grab one on the sly and hide the trail from my wife...I mean really, what's the worst that can happen..right?

As to the first, I even ordered the Ultimate SD kit so I can try it with both the 901 & pen style atomizers.

As to the second... well... my son used to work in an emergency room, and would have these stories about things that would turn up on X-Rays...

Obi Wan

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Florida
Amen. Amen. Amen. Couldn't have said it better myself. At least you have a concept of how far gone this country is from what it was supposed to be. There is no way we can do anything about it now though. There are far too many sheep out there who are easily manipulated and controlled and don't bother to think for themselves. Every generation that goes by the government gets larger and larger. Now we're at their mercy. That's what happens when citizens let their government go unchecked for too long. Now we're paying the price. Just you wait and see. With the government "bailing" out all these massive conglomerates it's going to start seeming like the government owns and controls everything.... does that ring a bell with any particular political ideology? Hmmm?

i agree with both posts,,but i have watched this site turn into more and more political and personal debates and even arguements in only 3 weeks or so since i started reading these posts and then joined.
i think we need to stick together as e smokers who like e cigs and maybe who want to quit analogs in common.
its ok to be conservitives or liberals or even Christians,agnostics or atheist..or should i even say jedi or sith,,i try not to judge anyone..lol
i think its ok to express our opinions on politics or religion or other things but i think we need to try to control how far we go and not let our comments turn into big personal debates and maybe arguements.
just my opinion and advice,,:confused:
we are on the same side with this,,its us against the anti e-cig world..lol
and things arent looking to good right now..:cool:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
awesome juice collection,, but im also looking at the guitars.
i have a washburn acoustic,,bc rich electric,a cheap acoustic carlos robelli for outside and a 1939 acoustic stella..:cool:

Off the top of my head, I have three Strats (one MIM), a Dot, a Les Paul, a Washburn acoustic, Fender acoustic, Alvarez acoustic... ummm... I can't remember the others. They are either in storage or my son has them. I also have a Les Paul 4 string bass, Fender P, Ibanez 6 string bass, cheapo acoustic bass, and a Traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread