Thumbsdown a viral YouTube video

Status
Not open for further replies.

supervape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Lansing,Michigan
Check this one out I literally feel like breaking something after watching this :

www .youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwrel&v=B7XouG839SY]Electronic Cigarette: Hidden Deadly Health Risk? (vaping Warning) - YouTube[/url]

This guys ignorance makes me want to hurt someone.. That's unhealthy!

Edited by classwife
Broke the live link...removed [url=http:// from the beginning

Last edited by a moderator:

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Check this one out I literally feel like breaking something after watching this :

www .youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwrel&v=B7XouG839SY]Electronic Cigarette: Hidden Deadly Health Risk? (vaping Warning) - YouTube[/url]
2 words : Short Bus

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
yes, when a guy refers to himself as an idiot at least 2 or 3 times on camera, I'm going to tend to believe him. I stopped watching about 1/3rd of the way thru.
Are you aware that every time you link to a site or a video of an idiot like that, the URL gets "google credits" and moves it higher up in the search results? Point is use caution when you choose to link to something, because you are essentially helping whatever it is that you are linking to. Food for thought.

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
We need some thumbs downs everybody.

www .youtube.com/watch?v=-sqkJPhmPao]Electronic cigarettes - YouTube[/url]

Some self-righteous tool is claiming that exhaled e-cigarette vapor contains tar, and that the nicotine from "second-hand vapor" poses a risk to children. His video claims that the nicotine from an e-cigarette is absorbed in the DIGESTIVE TRACT and then passes through to the liver, while conveniently ignoring the fact that nicotine from a cigarette would eventually find its way to the liver anyways.

I'm mainly angry at how smug his story is. He happily suggests NRT gum and other expensive .... instead, which, IMO, is far from "less effective," it simply is NOT effective. We all know how nasty Chantix is.

I agree. His video comes off as comically pretentious and condescending. Did you catch the part at the beginning where he says that "people have been asking me to address the controversy." Who is this guy? His smug tone of voice and ludicrous assertions (vapor "absorbed in digestive tract and filtered by the liver"). He also cites that he talks to his tobacco researcher "friend," yet gives no specifics. He states that e-cig studies have been "contradictory," yet gives no specifics.

It's about 9 minutes of mostly his douchey opinion. He must think very highly of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread