Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Is the ticket system working? Seems like I used to get an e-mail after submitting a ticket.

I've submitted a couple that haven't been answered which is totally unlike before.

Just wondering on an eta for desert ship 50ml and smoketech batteries.

I sent a ticket on monday, myself....I heard back from them on wednesday and I followed up with a phone call...I talked to Dave, it's been very busy there, filling orders and going through quite a few tickets... the system does work, they will get back to you, just a matter of time...
:evil:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
stockpile it is.. I've got a connector/adapter fetish and can't get enough of the things :) ..

Dekang liquids are probably about a week out and desert ship is in the mix for sure. Which Smok Tech batts are you wiating on?

You can always log in to the ticket system with your email and a ticket number and see all your tickets and responses. I will also double check to make sure email is working..

hoog

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
I sent in a ticket just a few minutes ago to check the status of when stuff will be restocked. It's been two weeks. Are they holding shipments again at customs or something?

I know I can buy elsewhere...I just don't wanna. :p

Anyway for the record, once again I didn't get one of those automatic e-mail confirmations saying I had submitted a ticket and I can't figure out if I'm doing something totally stupid or what. So I figure like my last two tickets, I'm not going to get a response so I figured I'd pop over here and check up on it.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
We answer all the tickets and never selectively don't answer any of them, other than spam. Email typos or possible java script errors may cause problems with submission but really haven't seen much of that. You should get a ticket # upon successful entry and from there you should be able to look up the ticket and response if you are not getting emails.

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread