Time to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch!pDasRipp3r

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
you can get the MVP stateside for about 48.00 on EBAY, but be careful and go with a reputable dealer (someone here who bought one there will chime in hopefully or send you a personal message) because Paypal and EBAY don't allow the sale of e-cigarettes,,,,,,,I know people have done it successfully, however,,,,,,,

whatever you do, I'd recommend going stateside, instead of fasttech or another China dealer right now,,,,,,,,,batteries,,,,ANY lithium batteries are having a really tough time coming out of China right now,,,,

I am waiting roughly 50 days at this point for my Vamo kit.

This is true, and my vamo is finally out for delivery! My MVP took about 11 days to get from time of order. And my vamo will now be at 23 days from time of order!
It's just the luck of the draw with the Hong Kong post haha.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
My eGo-C Twist just got the "3 flashes of Death", and the more I read about the egos the more problems I find they have. I don't want to go out and buy another piece of crap, this one barely lasted me a month.

What are your recomendations for a VV unit with replacable batteries, keeping in mind that I'm no where near ready for a Provari.

lets keep the price around $50 and a ceiling of 100

Try clicking the button 10 times in a row to see if it doesn't start working again.

I tried everything with no luck. Finally I returned it to the store who told me he would give it to his vendor, and I had a 50/50 shot at getting a return. While I was there I picked up I picked up a new twist. It was either that, or grab a pack of smokes, and that *ain't gonna happen.

He really didn't have much of a selection. They probably thought I was insane with as fast as I was talking and all the stuff I had picked up on the forums that I kept rambling about, but I hadn't had any nicotine in two days, I'm allowed to be a little crazy.

I do like the itaste, strange when I first saw box mods I thought they were horrible, funny how things grow on you.

After that I'm looking at something like the Vamo or possibly a Chemisis. So much to choose from, gizmos and gadgets or streamlined perfection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread