Time truly does fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I had to come here to celebrate with my friends. Today's my one year anniversary!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I didn't have much faith that my last attempt would be successful after soo many failures. The only reason I know the exact date is because it's one day after my son's birthday. I had smoked the last cig of my carton and wasn't going to buy anymore.

It wasn't until late May that I discovered vaping. I don't know if I'd reached this milestone were it not for vaping.

So I'm celebrating with my new Darwin and Havana Gold juice:toast:

Oh, you guys that recently quit. Trust me the time flies. It seems like yesterday.:2cool:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Congatulations ab. That's a great "after-birthday" gift you gave your son. :thumbs:
You are very close to your "Veteran" celebration I see too.

...and to David....Congrats as well. I just received my double order yesterday and am loving the Eggnog and the Ultra menthol in particular. The shipping refund on the double order really surprised me. I had not even thought about that when I did the double order. I think that is pretty decent stuff when you do things like that. Would have been a "no big deal" type of thing for some, but you all caught that extra shipping charge and refunded it to me. Thank you. It really says a lot...and several levels.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread