Tiny e-cig with 4 in a pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

90VG

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2016
5000' in Nevada
I saw these down in Vegas, they were not for sale, but the demo on them - it was nice. Perfect for a low volume female smoker. It's called the Vanquish? Anyone heard of this?

Not to be sexist, but I'm looking for something for a petite lady who is basically flush with cash. Totally different type of vape thing. The vape shop gave me the name, but I wasn't there in person when I called. It's a long ways away. But I think it would be perfect for this special person. If I can find it...

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I'm sure there is a time and a place for these things if it fits your method. I'm just more of specs guy and never have seen a set up like this this I liked. Including this one. Low battery bank mAh capacity makes me itchy, I find that they don't pack the punch to give me a cig-alike feeling, I'm still waiting for something that feels like a cig and performs like a cig. After reading this it seems like you are stuck with a poor battery bank (900 mAh) to charge a (?) power cig-alike. The closest I've gotten was the Innokin iTaste VV and I'd grab a couple of those (version 4.0) instead with a Nautilus Mini tank and some coils. You'd still be spending less and you'd have more of an ex-smoker's MTL feel.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I'm sure there is a time and a place for these things if it fits your method. I'm just more of specs guy and never have seen a set up like this this I liked. Including this one. Low battery bank mAh capacity makes me itchy, I find that they don't pack the punch to give me a cig-alike feeling, I'm still waiting for something that feels like a cig and performs like a cig. After reading this it seems like you are stuck with a poor battery bank (900 mAh) to charge a (?) power cig-alike. The closest I've gotten was the Innokin iTaste VV and I'd grab a couple of those (version 4.0) instead with a Nautilus Mini tank and some coils. You'd still be spending less and you'd have more of an ex-smoker's MTL feel.

It's not for 90VG. Read the first post, it's for a lady friend.

Reactions: 90VG

90VG

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2016
5000' in Nevada
It's not for me, it's for a lady that I've known for 17 years that wants something to help quit. Maybe worth it for first device if it's $60, but not $140.

I'm just going to end up driving 120 miles to meet her in the middle and give her real gear, with time to explain it all.

I've helped many people quit smoking or smoke a lot less with vaping, and when someone asks for help, I try to find something that I think they would like and use.

• Informative
Reactions: Wow1420

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
If you are considering spending $139 dollars, this is $114 with free shipping:

Your Shopping Cart | MistHub

4xpkSC3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.