Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The thing is, vaping can, does, become easy, once you shake out the hardware and find a liquid that works for you. I picked up a solid mod, no hardware concerns since then, got a second from the same vendor so my backup is an equally solid unit. Someone turned me on to a really nice carto, that's fine (and I have several others that are plenty good enough). Went with a tank from a vendor I trust, got rid of the refill hassles. Found one particular DIY blend that just plain works for me, and a couple others have started mixing it for themselves.

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
I'm learning to hate vaping. I've had periods with carts and cartos, where the juices were great and I was loving it. Then it turns into a constant effort, mess cleanup, recharging and burnt filler and juice. 10% of the time I like the 90% I'm refilling, spitting out burnt nasty, cleaning threads, blowing out excess or gaging. If I wasn't addicted, I'd throw all this garbage in the trash and walk away.

Keep going. I think/believe it will get more consistent with time. My view at moment - acceptable substitute for the death sticks of past. But every now and then - a pain in the .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread