tired of the positive reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4pat

May 6, 2009
morgantown, wv
i know i grew very tired.

then it arrived. (as a notice to anyone, nashville post office does suck. dont be surprised if you have something in your hands before the tracking info is updated beyond notification of shipping)

so i received my prodigy yesterday...i've been using it exclusively since...and that's enough info for a positive review, isnt it?

i would say that the review thread has covered everything like vapor and throat hit, and then some...and i agree.

I want to give a different take.................

yesterday, wife and i went thru 2 901 batteries, the second time i have had to throw out a couple. today, i'm still using the first pair of tenergy batteries for the prodigy. with my vaping style and habit, i think i will be able to go a couple days on one set. nice.

attys...i have at least 15 slb true 901's, so i dont mind wasting one. well guess what...i took the one i've been using for over a month off the 901 battery and put it on the prodigy. NO problems. i didnt blow it out, i didnt change a thing. same juice and cartridge. some common sense will tell you when its tight, same as using a 901 battery. all is good

charger...i didnt realize car charger came with it!!! bonus for me!!! oh, charger works.

multimeter...i didnt use one! why do people have to get soooo .... about details?? really. there is a place for a multimeter, in my garage. i'm not testing every damn thing that comes into my house. im sure someone has tested the usb port on their cable box/direct receiver, etc...who gives a F. it works or it doesnt.

i was worried about the size...its perfect. i like the weight and how "solid" it feels in my hand. i think that i might not like a smaller version. i'm not thinking about volts, just form factor. it just fine the way it is right now.

i was worried about the button...its not going to be pressed enough to "go off" in my pocket. nice andsturdy in hand and needs alot of pressure to have a key, wallet, etc push it in far enough to activate.

i was worried about the battery cap..."it needs knurled, it needs this, it needs that" put it in your palm and turn the prodigy itself. easy. nuff said.

most of all, i worried about the warranty on such a new product. having followed this forum from the pre-order to my delivery, i dont worry. i know we all will be taken care of in the event of a problem.

so,
thanks PS.

(MADE YOU LOOK!) :thumb:

s4pat

May 6, 2009
morgantown, wv
update time!

same atomizer, same prodigy. same batteries, same review! :D

really...i'm still using the same atomizer. my secret is to keep it wet, not soaked, but so wet that juice may pool in the adaptor if its kept upright too long. (i know all that sounds bad, but its working for me). ok, the atty may be soaked, but i use a true dse 901, and i have 4 weeks out of it of the Prodigy.

now, lets Digg this article people!
FDA smoke screen on e-cigarettes - Washington Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread