Title edited [CLOSED] Unregistered

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I'm not trying to be rude in any way either. Guess I'm being crabby and on edge from other stresses I've been dealing with, sorry. I'm going to edit my responses because it wasn't fair of me to say it like that

It's fair if that is the way you feel. Don't let others sway your judgment just because they don't agree with you, they aren't you.

I somewhat took what Walt said as it being ones fault that the White Chocolate tobacco tastes like pepper, although I know that's not what he meant it did sound like that.

I haven't reviewed a couple of killer juices because I did not like them, that's not to say I wouldn't though. Always speak your mind, it helps vendors realize that there may be a problem and by your description it may help resolve it.

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
I have an MVP2 and an Itaste VV3 and I have tried different settings - high and low - voltage and wattage - get that peppery taste no matter what.

Same for me. Cotton or silica wicks make no difference except cotton intensifies whenever flavor I'm getting, desired or not.
When you open the bottle and it smells like pepper while in the bottle, no equipment is the problem. Both my shamrock shake and white chocolate tobacco smelled like pepper in the bottle. The SS had the taste along with the what it was supposed to BUT the WCT tasted exactly like it smelled, black pepper only.

Certain nicotine vendors have a pepper taste, like Niccorrette gum gets along with the mint, so I'm thinking that was what happened with my SS and possibly what's up with the others. My first 2 bottles of Chocolate Milkshake had the pepper taste unless I shake VERY well before a fill, same with my first bottle of Root Beer Float. They didn't smell of pepper at all fwiw.
I run 2.1-2.3 ohm coils and adjust my voltage to get the watts I need/want.
Also, fwiw, the only aging I do is lay it on its side in a covered tin. Most bottles don't last long enough to get any real aging thing going because I've either used them up or shared with others.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I have an unopened bottle of Shamrock Shake so guess I will check it tomorrow. Will stick it in my little sonic jiggler for a couple hours tonight first. My Root Beer Float was odd when I first got it but gave it a week and jiggled it a bit and my taste buds don't get rootbeer but it is really good tastin stuff anyway. I don't run VV so can't adjust to get rid of whatever but so far that hasn't been a problem for me. I am looking at VV but haven't decided what I want yet. I have a small vv but it only uses the 808 mini tanks and I want huge tanks of SS.

mountainbikermark

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
central Virginia
I have an unopened bottle of Shamrock Shake so guess I will check it tomorrow. Will stick it in my little sonic jiggler for a couple hours tonight first. My Root Beer Float was odd when I first got it but gave it a week and jiggled it a bit and my taste buds don't get rootbeer but it is really good tastin stuff anyway. I don't run VV so can't adjust to get rid of whatever but so far that hasn't been a problem for me. I am looking at VV but haven't decided what I want yet. I have a small vv but it only uses the 808 mini tanks and I want huge tanks of SS.

Funny, the lack of root beer taste is what I appreciate most about the float juice. When a kid we'd tightly pack a glass full of vanilla ice cream and add just enough soda to fill the nooks and crannies and give it a funky foam on top, adding very little flavor. Walt's root beer float is the same, just enough root beer to enhance the ice cream and you've got to be paying attention or you'll miss it totally. I let a co-worker, that said they hate root beer, try it. She was amazed at how yummy it was to her. I told her it was vanilla ice cream flavor before she tried it, said she wouldn't try anything root beer. Yeah I fib a little if it'll he'll a person quit smoking. She said she wants to try vaping to quit but is very particular about things so I tread lightly while also trying to "sell" Killer Juice at the same time as her go to when she does ever get her own setup. I let all kinds of folks try my stuff then give them the web site address and let them know when there's a sale going on.
I just got an MVP2 yesterday because I was tired of batteries not making it through the day. It's about the size of a pack of cigarettes but is deceptively ergonomic in hand and lasts a WHOLE lot longer than egos or my itaste 3.0s. A rainy day off like today and I'd normally use 3-4 batteries since dropping nicotine but I've only used about 1/3 of my MVP2. I'm at 609 puffs for the day.
Edit: I just filled a tank with root beer float that had chocolate fudge brownie before without cleaning it first. Vanilla ice cream with brownie ? Oh my goodness !!! I see a custom flavor mix in the near future and if I can get it like I want I'll see if Walt can mix me up an entire bottle, like he did the black cherry vanilla, for me. I'm thinking of the top of my head about 85 vanilla ice cream 15 brownie since its a very powerful flavor and ice cream is light.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Mark.... yeah, I really like the root beer a lot as it is. Guess that means my taste buds aren't as off as I thought they were. It hasn't taken the #1 spot away from the Shamrock Shake but it is still one I hit on quite a bit. I have 2 of the Halo Triton 1300 mah batts, didn't go vv because of the shorter batt life. I go thru a Triton and start the other a few hours before bedtime. I want a vv that is small and round but won't bite until they come out with a larger one. Supposed to be a 1600 mah vv soon and may try a couple of those.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Just stuck some of the Shamrock Shake from the latest bottle into my tank. Let it go in my jiggler for about half hour without cap and then capped another 90 min yesterday. It is even better than the last bottle that didn't get jostled about. Wasn't sure until now if that really did much or not but seems to have with SS at least. It may be a Monday but this juice is making me a very happy woman this morning.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
JoanJ:12629669 said:
Just stuck some of the Shamrock Shake from the latest bottle into my tank. Let it go in my jiggler for about half hour without cap and then capped another 90 min yesterday. It is even better than the last bottle that didn't get jostled about. Wasn't sure until now if that really did much or not but seems to have with SS at least. It may be a Monday but this juice is making me a very happy woman this morning.

Well your lucky! Yesterday was my worst vaping day yet EVER! Cleaned out my iclears cuz I don't have new coils put almost the rest of my White Chocolate Tobacco in one and I guess I had cinnamon in it before cuz it was nasty! Then I moved it to another 1 which tasted like coffee!! Ugh can't wait for my vapemail! Aerotank & Evods coming.
Even my igo-w wasn't working right - taste like metal & the coil is pretty new. .
Not looking forward to today honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread