To All Reonaut Veterans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
Just put 2 & 2 together and realized this is directed at veterans because it's Veteran's Day... this damn head cold must've fried some brain cells...lol. I thought it was just another Reo convert thanking all the fine folks in this sub forum for their knowledge and direction...

That being said, I would also like to thank every man and woman who risk their lives so that I can live free and vape all the juice my little heart can handle :)
We may have a complete ..... in office running this fine country into the ground, but think how much worse off we'd be without our Armed Forces keeping the real lunatics from seizing control of the world.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
Thank you so much.. And to all my marine brothers HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

USMC 3/1 1st Mar Div
Falluja, Iraq.

Oorah motivator! Happy birthday!

1st FSSG, 1st Supply Bn, Supply Co, Al Taqquadum IQ just doesn't sound as impressive though. Haha.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
veterans-day.gif Thank you all of you !

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
Thank you very much as well. It was an honor to do my service to my country and the people who live here.

I didn't see this thread yesterday, but this would have been my reply almost verbatim.

Happy Veterans day to my extended military family. I might risk going to Applebee's tonight if the line isn't around the block.

I opted for Olive Garden. Free meal PLUS 10% off the whole party? I liked it! Haha. And the waitress got a huge tip.
I always felt obligated to give a bigger than normal tip when I got free drinks for being active too. A guilt thing, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread