Sep 27, 2011
Here & There

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Shilo, that was very, very mean to point us to that super concentrated thread. JK!!! :)

I got up to page 8 and gave up. I'd really like to hear more specifically about the bacco flavors they're talking about. I'll go to the VZ link I saw in there somewhere.

Just had to come back here and comment. Looks like good stuff (what little I saw about the FLAVORs :) )

Thanks for pointing it out! I had always overlooked that thread.

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA
I am aware of vapingzone superconcetrated flavorings however I am looking for bulk flavors and they don't do wholesale.

I'm not interested in recipes but specific recommendations ONLY for the tobacco base.

I want a dry (nonsweet) tobacco base suitable for constructing complex flavors. Like a Turkish blend, a flue cured blend, a latikia blend, etc

I could just order flavorart bulk and maybe that's what I'll do but figured I might get more sophisticated replies.

Thanks,

Jeff

GG stealth, Provari, iatty2, DIY chef

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Shilo, that was very, very mean to point us to that super concentrated thread. JK!!! :)

I got up to page 8 and gave up. I'd really like to hear more specifically about the bacco flavors they're talking about. I'll go to the VZ link I saw in there somewhere.

Just had to come back here and comment. Looks like good stuff (what little I saw about the FLAVORs :) )

Thanks for pointing it out! I had always overlooked that thread.

Sorry for that pizza2me if that big thread hurt your eyes:D LOL JK I do that on purpose send you to the biggest thread...hehe
I think you will be very pleased with the VZ stuff because believe me most of the tobacco DIY vapers have tried it all in the pursuit of a good tobacco vape and these couldn't be easier.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I am aware of vapingzone superconcetrated flavorings however I am looking for bulk flavors and they don't do wholesale.

I'm not interested in recipes but specific recommendations ONLY for the tobacco base.

I want a dry (nonsweet) tobacco base suitable for constructing complex flavors. Like a Turkish blend, a flue cured blend, a latikia blend, etc

I could just order flavorart bulk and maybe that's what I'll do but figured I might get more sophisticated replies.

Thanks,

Jeff

GG stealth, Provari, iatty2, DIY chef

Sophisticated replies? LOL Sorry you won't find that here because you have to actually do the work to make a good base and whats good to me might not be good for you and and vice versa. Sounds like you are going into juice making business.? :laugh:

Anyways, as I said, there are many tobacco base threads if you are willing to read back a few pages or do a search of the DIY section and the eliquid recipe section. Hoosier has some great blogs about tobaccos and DIY. There is a great search engine in this forum here too. I hope that helps. Just to show you I am sophisticated here is another thread for you to read

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/268352-tobacco-base-request.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread