Tobacco Flavor Outage!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As most of you know, Tasty Vapor makes their own tobacco base for e-liquids. Because of the overwhelming response during the holidays, we've ran out quicker than we had anticipated.

We have a new shipment of tobacco en route, however, this process takes about a week to macerate to a point that we can use it for e-liquid....SO, for the time being, everything tobacco has been removed from the site until we can get our stocks back up to par.

We're working on getting the stuff back up, but bear with us.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
If you're a tobacco fanatic and can't wait for Geoff, I have 2 bottles of TV 48mg tobacco juice and a doubler to go along with it.

All three bottles for $10,495.85. With free shipping! PM me for details.

LOL..its a good thing i dont care for tobacco flavors...

this totally cracked me up...!!

Bunky

Oct 20, 2009
I was going to place an order last week & get some tobacco, but I unfortunately was interrupted. By the time I went to place an order yesterday - it was all gone! :cry: Now it looks like BigJim has the market cornered and I'm only a couple thousand dollars short. I last placed an order a couple months ago and have been happily vaping like crazy ever since on 48mgs of cherry, pineapple & caramel apple, but alas am running dry. I did get some other flavs but would really, really love tobacco. You are the best Geoff, so I'll check back to see when I can order some more liquid gold. I know it's a pain in the ...., so just wanted you to know how much we appreciate your fantastic genius at getting those flavors just right! :thumbs:

paso

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Rocklin Calif.
I would have bought the juice from BigJimW but I got lucky and got my order in. I received my juice today and its great. I bought the 48 mg all pg and the doubler in 70/30. I mixed about a 1/4 bottle of 48 mg and a 1/4 bottle of the doubler. I think its a bit strong on the nic. all my other juices are 24 mg but this seems like its giving a stronger nic hit so I think I need to cut it a bit more. Thanks again Geoff.
paso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread