Tobacco/Menthol from COV (100% VG)- Amazing in every aspect - small review

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I have 14 months under my belt of testing and buying liquid, spending HUNDREDS of dollars of liquids that I've tried and thrown out...not including the hundreds i've spent on liquids that i've tried and just vaped through because they were semi decent...I've finally find my all day/FOREVER vape.

tobacco Menthol has to be the best I've ever tried in a long time. NO overpowering throat-hit like other tobacco-menthol sellers have. No nasty chemical taste, no spearmint taste....this is truly a tobacco and menthol flavor, and for those of us that still want that analog taste, and aren't into the fruit juices (me for sure), this has just made my week/month/year in terms of all day vapes. I dont think I'll ever get sick of this tobacco menthol.

I'm in no way affiliated with Bruce or COV, but i wanted to share. IF you guys are looking for a menthol tobacco flavor, this is it...no kidding aside. By far the best I've tasted.

It has the menthol taste on the way in, and the tobacco flavor on the way out. there is not too much tobacco or too much menthol like others have tried. This is the perfect combination...plus its VG so it has a lot of vapor, it's thicker so the draw is nicer and solid, and the throat-hit is perfect.

COV, you are now my all day vape. I will be ordering about 2 30ML bottles of tobacco menthol, please please please, never stop stocking this flavor ! It's amazing.

JR. Out.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
There are now TWO online stores that i will only order from.

This is my own useless opinion FWIW.

COV has now made it to the top two AND only two eliquid suppliers I will ever order from.

The more you vape tobacco - menthol.... the better it tastes. It needs to reach room temperature and delivery always hurts the taste of any liquid. When you taste that chemical taste it is almost always due to the cold... so after a few days of the bottle getting to room temp and after the atty was broken in with the flavor it tasted even better.

I suggest using a dedicated atomizer for this or any of your favorite juices so you can get the full flavor and best vapor productivity..

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread