tobbaco flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan diy

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2017
hi all great as usual to be here.
ive been diy ing for a while now and would like to start trying out some tobacco flavors i was wondering if anyone has some suggestions as for the wich are the best quality single tobacco flavors around and also where to find good recipies to make with them.
thx:)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
hi all great as usual to be here.
ive been diy ing for a while now and would like to start trying out some tobacco flavors i was wondering if anyone has some suggestions as for the wich are the best quality single tobacco flavors around and also where to find good recipies to make with them.
thx:)
I make a delicious single flavor sweet tobacco. I get the flavoring from nicotine river. It’s Purilum sweet tobacco and I mix it at 7-10% as a single flavor. I also enjoy Inawera gold ducat mixed at around 5%. The two together is also good with the sweet t at 7% and the gold ducat at 3%.
I don’t know if you were looking for sweet tobacco but it’s not really that sweet. It’s just a good solid flavor that doesn’t get old vaping all day long. I hope that helps and good luck to you in all your mixing endeavors.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Man...I would love to get into DIY but I'm pretty sure the missus would have me locked up in a treatment center if I did.
It’s the easiest way to cut costs of vaping. I couldn’t imagine paying retail prices for my juice. It’s a little bit of an investment on the front end but once you get some flavorings and a mix you like it’s an immense savings.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
For the price of 5 or 6 bottles of vendor juice (about $30 each), you can get a liter of 100mg nic, a quart bottle each of PG and VG, some flavors, and either a set of scales or some syringes and beakers to mix with. Over time you'll make money over buying vendor juice and you mixes will equal or surpass the juice you buy from a vape shop. You get to play with flavor percentages and tailor the juice mix to suit your own taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread