Todays Offering from Gipper's Vapor Trays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
Afternoon all, just finished up a batch and wanted to get these posted. I started flocking the interiors of all my trays for added protection for your devices. I hope you like these and as always feel free to ask any questions you may have. Custom orders are also always welcome. PayPal is preferred payment. Overseas orders welcome but postage will be extra.

Brian (Gipper)

:):)For this add any 2 single sized Vapor Trays are $20 Shipped in the USA.:):)

vapgroup2_zps0127bfe4.jpg

Vapor Tray #7 - Oak Base with Black Walnut holder. Perfect for Ego sized devices this tray will also hold 2 30ml bottles of juice and an extra Kanger pPro tanked sized tank. Fully flocked. $20 Shipped in the USA
vt07_zpsef084a2b.jpg

Vapor Tray #8 - Beautiful Solid Walnut tray perfect for Standard Ego sized devices. - $12.50 Shipped
vt08_zpsceed18b4.jpg

Vapor Tray #9 - Beautiful Solid Maple tray perfect for Provari/Lava Tube sized devices. - $12.50 Shipped
vt09_zps7e393291.jpg

Vapor Tray #10 - Stunning Solid Pine tray perfect for Standard Ego sized devices. - $12.50 Shipped
vt10_zps2167828e.jpg

Vapor Tray #11 - Beautiful Solid Maple tray perfect for Provari/Lava Tube sized devices. - $12.50 Shipped
vt11_zps2a38f264.jpg

Vapor Tray #12 Beautiful Solid Maple tray perfect for Standard Ego sized devices. - $12.50 Shipped
vt12_zpsac1089cc.jpg

Vapor Tray #13 Beautiful Solid Maple tray perfect for Standard Ego sized devices. - $12.50 Shipped
vt13_zpsf1fda2a1.jpg

Thank You

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
Here is another idea I came up with. This is for standard Ego sized batteries. So you Ego users/Lovers is this something you would buy?
Brian
gotwood_zps849415c3.jpg

This obviously a simple prototype out of some plain mahogany but you get the idea. So what say you? Something you would spend $10 or less on?

Let me know what you think.

Brian (Gipper)

Last edited:

ShelleSha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Georgia
Here is another idea I came up with. This is for standard Ego sized batteries. So you Ego users/Lovers is this something you would buy?
Brian
gotwood_zps849415c3.jpg

This obviously a simple prototype out of some plain mahogany but you get the idea. So what say you? Something you would spend $10 or less on?

Let me know what you think.

Brian (Gipper)
Love it!! I would buY one in a heart beat, I am so sick of the paint chipping off of mY prettY batteries. Great job!

Gipper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Belleville, IL, USA
Well then here are the first 3 EgoGrips up for Sale. These are cut for Standard Ego size batteries so if your Ego is a bit on the fat side it will not fit. Length of your battery needs to be AT LEAST 2 5/8"from the bottom of the battery to just below the switch. You can fine tune that a bit by placing a ball of aluminum foil in the bottom of the tube and pressing downward. The tubes also are a loose fit so the batteries slide in and out easily. If it is too loose for your liking, a single winding of masking tape at the bottom of your battery will snug things up nicely

$7.50 Each Shipped in the USA - or - 2 for $14.00 Shipped in the USA - or take all 3 for $20 nShipped in the USA.

Just PM what number you would like and I will get it out to you Asap.

#1 - Zebra Wood
egogrip1_zpsd5a92a6e.jpg

#2 - Pennsylvania Cherry
egogrip2_zps0ff1db6e.jpg

#3 - Northern Ash
egogrip3_zps97eeba3b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread