Too many 1st's in one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
This is the 1st time in 6 years that I didn't get a flu shot. This is the 1st time in 10 years that I caught the flu. This is the 1st time I have ever bought Stonewall tablets. This is the 1st time I've bought Snus, Nordic Ice/Frosted mint. This is probably the 1st time I won't have a good evaluation of a new product because the flu might be effecting my taste buds. This is the 1st time I have used the term 1st so many times in a single post.

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
Let me be the first to welcome you to the snussing fold!

Well, this was the 1st time I had ever looked in the smoke shop for smokeless tobacco. But was surprised to find I had quite a selection to choose from.

So I guess the 1st time I try one I'll just try it straight up between the gum & cheek. Trying to figure out what the 1st thing my wife is going to think of it.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I'm looking forward to seeing what you think... maybe be trying it soon myself!
:waves at OTD:

And Helen found us! :)

Well, this was the 1st time I had ever looked in the smoke shop for smokeless tobacco. But was surprised to find I had quite a selection to choose from.

So I guess the 1st time I try one I'll just try it straight up between the gum & cheek. Trying to figure out what the 1st thing my wife is going to think of it.

Count yourself very lucky that you've a smokeshop that does carry something. The only thing available to me in town are the American styles such as Bandit and Klondike etc. Everything I want must be online!

Just remove before smoochin' and all will be fine!

Oh, ho...you too, huh? Well, let me say you're not the 1st. Let me know if you have any good advice.

What did you do TV, try a smooch while ya had a portion twixt gum and cheek?

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
Methinks a2d needs some Toque Menthol snuff for his flu....It would be another first!!:)The Wiz!(Hope you feel better!)

Thanks Wiz, I hope I can nip this bug in the bud. I guess this is the 1st time we have conversed.

OTD, I don't see Nordic Ice on your score card. It looks to be a white because it is dry. I have no idea how strong it is because this is my 1st time to try snus and I have no point of reference.

I want to try TB's snus e-cig because that was my 1st impression of what I wanted to do 1st with snus.

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
OTD, I don't see Nordic Ice on your score card. It looks to be a white because it is dry. I have no idea how strong it is because this is my 1st time to try snus and I have no point of reference.

For sure the score card is kinda static at the moment. I'm settled in with the General Wintergreen and Original, Ettan and the Nick&Johnny Black. It'll be quite some time before I try anything new...

Nordic Ice along with Klondike is manufactured by Nordic American Smokeless Inc. After some really quick searches I find I can not find much info other than the company site doesn't offer up any info in the transparent way so many of the Swedish companies do. The few reviews I did find class it along with RJR Camel products as far as being sweet and low nic.

So all ya can do is try it out and see what ya think! And report back so we all know as well :D

a2dcovert

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Louisiana
For sure the score card is kinda static at the moment. I'm settled in with the General Wintergreen and Original, Ettan and the Nick&Johnny Black. It'll be quite some time before I try anything new...

Nordic Ice along with Klondike is manufactured by Nordic American Smokeless Inc. After some really quick searches I find I can not find much info other than the company site doesn't offer up any info in the transparent way so many of the Swedish companies do. The few reviews I did find class it along with RJR Camel products as far as being sweet and low nic.

So all ya can do is try it out and see what ya think! And report back so we all know as well :D

Thanks for that information. It gives me a reference to go by.

Like Tropical Bob said, at least we can experiment with different kinds and if we don't like something we're not out much....I think it was him who said that.....:confused:.

Just got through watching the new version of Alice in Wonderland. I looked at our current situation and saw some similarities. Kind of disturbing, and our Queen of Hearts is still in charge here in the US.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Just got through watching the new version of Alice in Wonderland. I looked at our current situation and saw some similarities. Kind of disturbing, and our Queen of Hearts is still in charge here in the US.
Aw, jeeze, a2d, don't get me started or I'm apt to p!$s of Surf Monkey, again:| :) :D. ...and I sorta like the Left handed simian. Not his fault his momma diapered the wrong end ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread