too much nicotine equals the jitters...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlesara

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
california
Hi folks,

just checking in today. from what I have noticed, the last few nights I have been having trouble sleeping--I gather too much nicotine. I am vaping 12-18 right now with my 510. I did order some nic doubler, I'm hoping it gets here soon. I need to lower I think:?: this morning, woke up fine, hit my e cig with coffee about 3-4 times and now I am all jittery!!! That's crazy!! I mean I'm used to smoking at least 1/2 pack a day menthol full flavor. Could my system be telling me that I don't need that much anymore??? I'm taking off for an appointment now. Leaving the PV at home. at the rate I am going I probably don't need another hit for hours:(!

All in all I am so glad I'm not smoking 10+ ciggies anymore!!

Sara

VinnieVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Near Montreal QC
Hi folks,

just checking in today. from what I have noticed, the last few nights I have been having trouble sleeping--I gather too much nicotine. I am vaping 12-18 right now with my 510. I did order some nic doubler, I'm hoping it gets here soon. I need to lower I think:?: this morning, woke up fine, hit my e cig with coffee about 3-4 times and now I am all jittery!!! That's crazy!! I mean I'm used to smoking at least 1/2 pack a day menthol full flavor. Could my system be telling me that I don't need that much anymore??? I'm taking off for an appointment now. Leaving the PV at home. at the rate I am going I probably don't need another hit for hours:(!

All in all I am so glad I'm not smoking 10+ ciggies anymore!!

Sara

It has been the same for me. It lasts only a few weeks then you find a new balance. As others are saying reduce de nic before going to bed.
I also think it may be because your body does not have to fight to clear Tar, benzene, formaldehyde, ... and you have less CO in your blood. It may give you more energy.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Let's say you want to vape your favorite TV juice at 12mg. You could buy a 1oz bottle of flavored juice at 12mg for $15. Or, you could buy a 1oz bottle of the same flavor for $15 at 36mg along with a 2oz doubler at 0mg for $10. Then you can mix the doubler and the 36mg juice together to make total 3oz at 12mg without losing any flavor. You end up saving $20 by buying the doubler and the 36mg, over buying three 1oz bottles at 12mg.

Doublers can also be vaped straight at 0mg.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Let's say you want to vape your favorite TV juice at 12mg. You could buy a 1oz bottle of flavored juice at 12mg for $15. Or, you could buy a 1oz bottle of the same flavor for $15 at 36mg along with a 2oz doubler at 0mg for $10. Then you can mix the doubler and the 36mg juice together to make total 3oz at 12mg without losing any flavor. You end up saving $20 by buying the doubler and the 36mg, over buying three 1oz bottles at 12mg.

Doublers can also be vaped straight at 0mg.

Interesting. How does it not lose flavor if you're dilluting it 3:1 ?

Oh, wait, the doubler is "flavored" also, and thus you get 3x the quantity w/o losing flavor. I get it. Cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread