Too Picky For a New Mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern-Lights

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Oregon
Ive been searching for about 2 months now for my next mod, and havent had any luck, Ive been looking for specifics such as
Copper Body
Silver Plated Copper Pins (Maybe Id settle for only copper)
Recessed switch
22mm
Less than $230
Ive been looking at like the Anarchist mods, vanilla, and the viggo mostly, Ive personally used a viggo quite alot, but anyone know about the anarchist mod or the vanilla in terms of voltage drop?

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
Can't speak to the copper Vanilla, but my stainless Vanilla has about a 0.25 volt drop on a 0.8 ohm dual coil setup.

hello! how do you like your vanilla i am thinking about picking up a copper one, but haven't seen too many reviews on here. my go to these days is a brass surefire king. any feedback is welcomed! thanks

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
I love it. Looks great, recessed button is nice. Smooth locking ring. And you can easily swap out the spring for magnets.

Only thing I would like to see different is the telescoping center pin in the top cap. Something like a G-pin style or the Mirandus' spring loaded pin would be a nice option.

thanks for your reply!

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
I love it. Looks great, recessed button is nice. Smooth locking ring. And you can easily swap out the spring for magnets.

Only thing I would like to see different is the telescoping center pin in the top cap. Something like a G-pin style or the Mirandus' spring loaded pin would be a nice option.

do you know if it is 20x1 threaded? thanks again

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
How about no pins?
4nine
And 4nine prime is out, but I thought it was a solid tube..no extensions..but the only thing that looks different is there are no cutouts on the bottom of the mod..which would be an issue with atomizers with short pins..hard to fire button.. especially if switch needs to be cleaned.

The only cons to this mod are the atomizer pin and battery length determine your throw, and you need to keep sides of switch clean for top performance.

Yes, I am a broken record. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread