Took the next step!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t55bush

Oct 4, 2013
Finally upgraded! I started vaping full time about a month ago using a ego twist. I had it for a week when it all if a sudden stopped firing so I brought it back to the local shop and he swapped it for a bran new one seeing how it was faulty, after having the "new" one I went and upgraded to the itaste VV 3.0 and it was wonderful having the digital display! I then had that got about the last 2 weeks, and that's when it hit me having to charge the battery's 2 times a day well it sucks! So I took the next step, I went back to the local shop and bought the vamo! With 2 battery's and a charger( 18350&18650) and I love it! I wanted to get the itaste MPV but he sold out of them, so I started playing with all the displays and when I held the vamo I fell in love! I'm a mechanic so I'm rough on everything! With that being said it fits perfect! It's heavy, it's big and it feels sturdy! Now I have a couple of dislikes about it, the tank looks crooked? And the 18650 is quite too big for everyday carry! Now the 18350 is wonderful and plan on buying two more this coming week! I have no other complaints! It's a wonderful mod! Now I just have to figure out diffrent styles of clearos and attys and nonsense any one have any suggestions?

t55bush

Oct 4, 2013
image.jpg here is a pic!

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Finally upgraded! I started vaping full time about a month ago using a ego twist. I had it for a week when it all if a sudden stopped firing so I brought it back to the local shop and he swapped it for a bran new one seeing how it was faulty, after having the "new" one I went and upgraded to the itaste VV 3.0 and it was wonderful having the digital display! I then had that got about the last 2 weeks, and that's when it hit me having to charge the battery's 2 times a day well it sucks! So I took the next step, I went back to the local shop and bought the vamo! With 2 battery's and a charger( 18350&18650) and I love it! I wanted to get the itaste MPV but he sold out of them, so I started playing with all the displays and when I held the vamo I fell in love! I'm a mechanic so I'm rough on everything! With that being said it fits perfect! It's heavy, it's big and it feels sturdy! Now I have a couple of dislikes about it, the tank looks crooked? And the 18650 is quite too big for everyday carry! Now the 18350 is wonderful and plan on buying two more this coming week! I have no other complaints! It's a wonderful mod! Now I just have to figure out diffrent styles of clearos and attys and nonsense any one have any suggestions?

The tank looking crooked is worrisome. Be careful about how you screw down your toppers. Do not tighten them too much. The threading on the Vamo can be problematic. You may want to get an adapter to save your threads on the Vamo. Go do some reading on the Vamo thread and read up on it.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread