Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I still don't carry backups, but I DO make a full check before I leave to make sure I have my vape for the day ;)
You're living on borrowed time! :shock: I no longer carry a backup mod but I do carry njoy daily's along with my tank mod, classic and menthol taste good and give a quick strong hit.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    To revise my previous comment, it appears from some digging that the V4s is supposed to be better quality materials. However it has a smaller fire button, and a more inconvenient battery compartment. I'd be inclined to get the cheaper one just for the bigger button and easy open battery compartment. But that's just my opinion, based purely on what I found on another forum.

nilesong

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 7, 2011
    Sector 001
    To revise my previous comment, it appears from some digging that the V4s is supposed to be better quality materials. However it has a smaller fire button, and a more inconvenient battery compartment. I'd be inclined to get the cheaper one just for the bigger button and easy open battery compartment. But that's just my opinion, based purely on what I found on another forum.

I was leaning towards the $50 one as well. It's half the price and I want an easy access battery. Thanks for your research! That pretty much swayed me.

I do love purple @Krisma!

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Sir Kadly

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I was leaning towards the $50 one as well. It's half the price and I want an easy access battery. Thanks for your research! That pretty much swayed me.

I do love purple @Krisma!

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk
    You are welcome.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    The way I think about 2 / 18650 batteries cost around 22-24 dollars that makes it a 4-6$ mod..if it lasts a year it's totally worth it for a work mod....then I'll get another cheap mod..I run 28g kanthal builds 12-15w. Don't need temp control or anything fancy to worry about...if the board fails, well I'll just take it apart and harvest the two 18650's that are in the device re wrap and throw them in the next device...
    All good, I wish you the best of luck then with the 50.

A buddy picked up a pair of those quirky $9 Heat Vape Invader Mini's a while back for the same reason. A good little kick around work mod that can handle a some abuse.

He had his VTC mini/Aromamizer combo in his vest pocket and had to use the porta-pottie on a job site one day. Took his vest off to sit and heard a splash. He had said "Please let that be my cell phone..." Nope, the vape fell into the blue slurry that is a portable toilet holding tank. :eek: :oops:

I know that the Provari people would actually fish it out... :w00t: :pervy:

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 26, 2016

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2014
    SW Florida

A buddy picked up a pair of those quirky $9 Heat Vape Invader Mini's a while back for the same reason. A good little kick around work mod that can handle a some abuse.

He had his VTC mini/Aromamizer combo in his vest pocket and had to use the porta-pottie on a job site one day. Took his vest off to sit and heard a splash. He had said "Please let that be my cell phone..." Nope, the vape fell into the blue slurry that is a portable toilet holding tank. :eek: :oops:

Gives a new meaning to Dumpster Diving!!!:eek::D

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 26, 2016
    Yes...after checking it says on some mods cosmetic flaws, some have 6 month warranties, some have a blank spot where the warranty should be stated....one color might be one price while the other color is cheaper due to the fact that they won't give you a warranty or it damaged in some vague way? that's why there are all diff prices......the site is a mess.....

rhelton

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2014
    spokane, wa

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2012
    Plant City, FL

er,,,no. Right now I can get a Provari for 30 bucks,,,,,,,,,,,no thanks,,,,,,,no fishing for me :lol:

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    er,,,no. Right now I can get a Provari for 30 bucks,,,,,,,,,,,no thanks,,,,,,,no fishing for me :lol:

I don't care how much my mini's cost me. They are not going anywhere near a bathroom.

Heck I am likely to leave it if it fell in mud. :p

I don't like mud. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread