TOP 2 budget eliquid vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I'm still trying to find more, but I've found some I like from ITC.

I've been bombing out on Mech Sauce big time! I like Smurf Murder, and Orange River is vapable. But, that's sad after trying 12 flavors from them.
i hope you put those flavors up and try again later,i love them but only after at least 2 weeks.some, like the apollos nector is more like a 3 weeks steep.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
i hope you put those flavors up and try again later,i love them but only after at least 2 weeks.some, like the apollos nector is more like a 3 weeks steep.

I have had them all several weeks now. Apollo's Nectar tastes like Lysol or something :shock: its not vapable to me.

Reactions: NoFumus

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Thanks @hurricanegirl100. I'd run across this vendor by name before, but hadn't found many reviews. I may check them out. Any suggestions from what you're tried so far?

I'm not sure which vendor you're talkin' about, NoFumus, so I'll just start slamming stuff out of my spreadsheet lol..
I order EVERYTHING with an extra shot of flavor from both vendors, but that's just me. I'm a flavor hound!

ECBlends
Dragon's Milk - 30 ml - Sweetener/Almond
Dragon's Nectar - 30 ml - 6 mg
Dragon's Brew - 15 ml
Wondrous Wakeup - Caramel/coffee - forget the ECB description lol..that's what it tastes like to me.
Absinthe - 30 ml for Black licorice lovers ONLY
Cancun Cocktail - w/Cool Hit - 15 ml Strawberry booze with a nice whiff of non-mint menthol (optional)
Slim Mint Cookie - a coil killer if ever there was one, but it's worth it! Cookie, chocolate and mint are nicely balanced
Cookies n' Cream - 6 mg - 15 ml

6mg means it's going on my sub-ohm RDA's. Cookies n ' Cream is a great flavor on an RDA, but too weak (IMHO) for a tank. Tastes like chocolate chip cookie dough!

With Dragon's Nectar (never in a million years did I think I would enjoy a "floral") the nectarine is predominant and it's freakin' nummy! on an RDA. Dragons Nectar's flavor IS strong enough to survive a tank.

Affordable Vaping of NY (AVNY - I'm lazy) - this is a new vendor for me (about 1 month), and so far, I'm plowing through their Spiced Apple Cider at 5 mls a day! It's also really good as a 60/40 mix (right in the tank) with Cutwood's Boss Reserve. Simply outstanding, and steep time is short - after four days, Apple Cider was really tasting good to me. Still is!

AVNY's Cherry Waffles is the ONLY waffle flavor I ever liked. Perfect balance between the cherry, waffle and maple syrup, but let it steep for at least a full week before you tear into it. The cherry needs time to settle the heck down. I was disappointed with it at first, but after about eight days, I tried it again, and Mmmmmmmmmmm!

I've got the Apple Pancakes, Peach Cobber and Strawberry Banana Pudding steeping away as we speak. It just got here two days ago - my 2nd order with them. They do take a couple of days to ship, but I'm okay with that. I'm pretty optimistic about all three after trying all three FOOB on a Royal Hunter.

They do discounts for referrals, NoFumus! We both win! See PM

Reactions: NoFumus

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
1. Dr. Crimmy's has the best budget juice I've tried. Their Strawberry OD is my ADV and the best strawberry custard I've tried. It's even better than several high-priced premium juices I've had.

2. Casey Jones Mainline Reserve is excellent. Their Pink Rabbit is very smooth and tasty. Their delivery is pretty slow nowadays, but worth the wait if you're not in a hurry.

I've tried several budget juice companies (MBV, Vape Wild, ITC, Moar Vape, Mech Sauce, Hobo Joe's, and more) and none compare to the quality and flavor of these two.
I give two thumbs up to Dr. Crimmy's juice.. I have the Kitty Milk and Day Dream.. and the Kitty Milk in a 120 Mil bottle was $30.00 and it is almost gone.. just love it.. did the 80VG20PG at 3 nic.. works great in my tootle puffers.. sub ohms and rdas. GOOD STUFF

Reactions: Thayamax

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I just made a somewhat usual order from Ohm's.

30 ml each of Lotta Colatta, Root Beer Float, Strawberry Shortcake and a Fiddy of Blue Moo. Total 140 ml.

It should be In. My. Mailbox from Iowa, I am in Fla, in 3 days.

Order was over $25 so free shipping. I had a 15% code.

Total for 140 ml shipped was $28.

For me to go to another vendor would be fixing something that isn't broke. In fact, I currently order 2 Premium juices still,
1 is Halo Coolmist. In this order, I asked Scott for a Menthol sample to try and sub for the Halo. We'll see.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Blue Dot Vapors has been my new favorite recently after buying mainly from VapeWild for budget juice - VapeWild is good but Blue Dot is better. Milk of the Poppy is freaking fantastic, Dot's Custard is really good, and CTC Cereal as well. Fuzzy Tea is one that I always get mass quantities of - $16.99 for 100ml.

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
Anyone Found any good tobacco based flavors out there spent a while searching for something like indigo vapor tobacco range - which does not try to replicate a cig instead it offers like 1/3 tobacco as a base with a delicious deep variety of flavours layered on top like caramel, honey, earthy, nutty flavours ect
But ever cheap vendor with decent stuff seems to do the same thing a combination of cream/custard with a little more cream/custard and cereal/cake, cinnamon and fruit.... I dont mind ITC Vapes cream/custard rang although i'm finding the more i vape the less I love there stuff.... i plan to try one or two off the other ones out there but sweet and creamy flavors really are not my thing. Heavens bounty is my favorite ITC vape at the moment....
Tried MBV tobacco which is pretty awful and i regret reordering they have one or two tolerable items out of the 25+ flavours i've tried from them , ITC tobacco was ok but overwhelming it was like being force feed Turkish blend tobacco yet to try Dirty Dutchman which is steeping atm, Imo wild vapes was a nice refreshing change as all there stuff is not crazy sweet but there custard/creams were sub par to anything ITC offered and most of there stuff tasted markedly cheap and artificial that said only a few bottles went down the sink.... I would compare vape wild to bubble gum, never buy the stuff, smells and tastes cheap and artificial but every 5 years when i have a piece i undeniably enjoy it for 5min and then never feel the need to try it again for another 10 years.....

Think I might try come Black Friday due to recommendations from all over this forum! (cheers) at the same time im really not after the perfect cereal, custard strawberry blend so i'm not sure why i'm bothering lol....
Ohm's Vapes
Vaping Veteran Supplies
Casey Jones
Dr. Crimmy's

So back to the question has any else found a good tobacco based ejuice line? Not after a cig replicate i just enjoy a note of tobacco in the background.

Top 2
ITC
Vape Wild - But just because i have not try anything better at this price point will not order again

Last edited:

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
@Deadkaiser - have you checked out www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com ? Great tobacco juices and pretty good prices.

Yer I saw them awhile ago but there not exactly cheap like 41c per ml where as indigo is 50c per ml and i know i love that stuff some of there hybrids stuff looks quite nice missed that last time.....might give them ago but its not exactly a major price difference to compel the change (still great price for Nets) appreciate the recommendation but i was more after something under 30c per ml otherwise i'll just fall in love with another eliquid out of my price range!

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Anyone Found any good tobacco based flavors out there spent a while searching for something like indigo vapor tobacco range - which does not try to replicate a cig instead it offers like 1/3 tobacco as a base with a delicious deep variety of flavours layered on top like caramel, honey, earthy, nutty flavours ect
But ever cheap vendor with decent stuff seems to do the same thing a combination of cream/custard with a little more cream/custard and cereal/cake, cinnamon and fruit.... I dont mind ITC Vapes cream/custard rang although i'm finding the more i vape the less I love there stuff.... i plan to try one or two off the other ones out there but sweet and creamy flavors really are not my thing. Heavens bounty is my favorite ITC vape at the moment....
Tried MBV tobacco which is pretty awful and i regret reordering they have one or two tolerable items out of the 25+ flavours i've tried from them , ITC tobacco was ok but overwhelming it was like being force feed Turkish blend tobacco yet to try Dirty Dutchman which is steeping atm, Imo wild vapes was a nice refreshing change as all there stuff is not crazy sweet but there custard/creams were sub par to anything ITC offered and most of there stuff tasted markedly cheap and artificial that said only a few bottles went down the sink.... I would compare vape wild to bubble gum, never buy the stuff, smells and tastes cheap and artificial but every 5 years when i have a piece i undeniably enjoy it for 5min and then never feel the need to try it again for another 10 years.....

Think I might try come Black Friday due to recommendations from all over this forum! (cheers) at the same time im really not after the perfect cereal, custard strawberry blend so i'm not sure why i'm bothering lol....
Ohm's Vapes
Vaping Veteran Supplies
Casey Jones
Dr. Crimmy's

So back to the question has any else found a good tobacco based ejuice line? Not after a cig replicate i just enjoy a note of tobacco in the background.

Top 2
ITC
Vape Wild - But just because i have not try anything better at this price point will not order again

Might be worth trying out slims Deadkaiser. They have a decent tobacco range. Check out this thread first https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/slims-is-not-too-shady.694551/
Site: https://www.danielbranch.com/slimsejuice/E-Juice-Flavors/Tobacco
$10 shipping to AUS. Definitely check out their castle short.

Deadkaiser

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2015
woot that web design and that list of flavours lol I usually steer way clear of places with that many flavours but there Law Man and Castle Short seem to be pretty much a description of what i'm after so i'll have to give them a go!! I take it you tried there stuff how did it compare to VVS? Cheers Vapntime for another great recommendation!

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
woot that web design and that list of flavours lol I usually steer way clear of places with that many flavours but there Law Man and Castle Short seem to be pretty much a description of what i'm after so i'll have to give them a go!! I take it you tried there stuff how did it compare to VVS? Cheers Vapntime for another great recommendation!

Their Law Man and Castle Short are definitely worth a shot at that price. They can be hit and miss but everything I have tried from them has been good enough to vape. Their website doesn't help things but they are a decent company. Check out that thread. VVS, well I rated them 2nd on this thread and that was after Nude nicotine base (unflavoured)... ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread