Top Airflow RTA for Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
The Intake is a pretty good tank. Flavor is better than all my other top airflow RTAs. It is a restricted DL draw so if you like that type of DL draw then it might be for you. So far the best flavor RTA I have is the Gear by OFRF but that is not top airflow and is a tiny little tank. I love the flavor it gives but hate how small the tank is.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I’m sure old stock can be found but I suspect both the Digiflavor Themis and VV Mesh RTA are no longer in production. Vapefly also has a mesh RDTA. I know it’s not quite an RTA, but damn close enough!

Wotofo is also releasing a mesh RTA (in the next few hours), Profile Unity - but I believe this will be bottom airflow.

@Bawera – if your reasoning for choosing a top airflow RTA is to mitigate leaking, just note they can still leak if not properly wicked. Saying that, if properly wicked, a bottom airflow RTA could also provide a leak free experience.

I only own 1 top airflow RTA – the Geekvape Zeus Dual coil. It’s OK. Also own the Squid Industries Peacemaker 25mm. Single coil bottom airflow. Much prefer this over the Zeus and have yet to experience any leaking issues.

But the thread @Izan linked is your best source for top airflow RTA’s

Jjshbetz11

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Ohio
In my opinion, the OBS engine series is the gold standard for top air flow RTA’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ve had mine for maybe three weeks and am extremely happy with it! Ez build deck, good air control, zero leaking, zero flooding. I’ve been out the vape game for years but the flavor is not as good as a dripper but makes some tasty vapes

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Hello. Looking for really really good !flavor! rta with top airflow, 3+ml, easy to fill, not so loud, can be mesh or just coil :) Any recommendations guys? Greetings.
looking for a single o dual coil?

If single, zeus is a top champ on top airflow and no leaks! flava is amazing on zeus, like it a lot,

dual coil:
Well, my new themis is amazing, could compare it with cred rta and paraoh mini, own both, flavor is amazing, again, i wasnt expecting that much since did used RDA's mostly over past week, then put the themis on business this weekend, flavor was notable, despite coming from RDA's, also love the fact that is pretty silent for being dual coil and top airflow, zeus makes so much noise compared to themis...

The only two mesh RTAs I’ve even heard about are the Themis and the vandy vape mesh. Both are top air. Not sure how good they are though. The only mesh RBA I’ve heard consistently good things about is the profile, but that’s an RDA.

actually im trying my new themis, on a mech with dual ni80's amazing flavor, for a mech, incredible clouds with the same setup for regulated ones, top flavor, easy to wick and build, amazing style and finish, cannot be happier with this purchase!

In my opinion, the OBS engine series is the gold standard for top air flow RTA’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i rather zeus, for single coil flava tank, tried obs and wasn't that good, maybe a matter or taste!

• Agree
Reactions: Fidola13

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
actually im trying my new themis, on a mech with dual ni80's amazing flavor, for a mech, incredible clouds with the same setup for regulated ones, top flavor, easy to wick and build, amazing style and finish, cannot be happier....
I’m looking at themises and it appears there is a Themis and a “Themis mesh version” it’s hard to tell for me if they are the same RTA or different RTAs

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I’m looking at themises and it appears there is a Themis and a “Themis mesh version” it’s hard to tell for me if they are the same RTA or different RTAs
there are 2 variants, the dual coil which is the one im currently using and a mesh version, personally i'll choose dual coil one since i dont like mesh...
take a watch, here is the black one, i rather SS but didnt found one, i like all my tanks SS!
Themis @ gearbest

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
there are 2 variants, the dual coil which is the one im currently using and a mesh version, personally i'll choose dual coil one since i dont like mesh...
take a watch, here is the black one, i rather SS but didnt found one, i like all my tanks SS!
Themis @ gearbest
I agree about the SS. I’ve never had a painted anything vape that didn’t peel when exposed to juice.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I agree about the SS. I’ve never had a painted anything vape that didn’t peel when exposed to juice.
i like SS finish, you have to worry nothing about spill, scratches or so, also the fact that some paint is not that good against ejuice leftovers and so, and personally i see sexier the SS variants, i wish my Zeus, Creed and Paraoh mini RTA were true SS finish,

Regards,

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
i like SS finish, you have to worry nothing about spill, scratches or so, also the fact that some paint is not that good against ejuice leftovers and so, and personally i see sexier the SS variants, i wish my Zeus, Creed and Paraoh mini RTA were true SS finish,

Regards,
Zeus is not actually SS? That is good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread