The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. karmakatie

karmakatie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    MO
    Candy Cane---LOVED this stuff, I only have a few mils left :(
    Root Beer--- Very good and spot on flavor
    Irish mints----I think this flavor was a boo boo, tasted like Lemon/lime cola, still does LOL, it is a good flavor tho ;)
    Mintholl----Good I really like it for adding some oomph to a tobaco flavor or when I am craving one of the old menthol analogs
    Spearmint----Very good...
    Tutti Fruit-----good but I can not vape it all day

The juices do definatly need steeping time, but after a week or 2, are pretty darned good.

2. Foxfur

Foxfur Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2012
    Portland, Oregon
    Hangsen RY4:
    Complex but light flavor. Tastes like a having a fine cigarette and cup of earl grey tea with a spoonful of honey in it.
    Nice throat hit and very good vapor. I've been running on it all weekend, 40 hours straight staying up roasting a pig through the night.
    It goes GREAT with Pyrat rum and cola!

I ordered 30ml more...

3. uzzaperez

uzzaperez Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2009
    Perez-uzza to this day
    Madvapes TopVapor Root Beer...oopsie, this juice probably just prevented me from trying any other Root Beers. It is just like another awesome highly rated Root Beer I've been hooked on except for the part where TopVapor only costs $12 for 50ml and they also sell the flavoring separately at 10ml for like $2 or something. And shipping was only $3.50 when I re-upped and ordered 3x 50ml bottles. Crazy...this may just be the point where I start saving money for the first time since I picked up this "hobby". Insane...never thought I'd see the day. Yes, crazy insane. Mad. Vapes.

4. Unkempt

Unkempt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    St. Petersburg, FL
    I just got 4 samples from you guys today, So far ive tried the Very Berry Tobacco, both me and my wife like it, she really really likes it, others we got are tart, minthol and menthol tobacco, havent tested them yet but will keep you updated!

5. El Diablo Marrón

El Diablo Marrón Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2011
    Tacoma Wa,
    Mad grapes is the best.
    Then root beer.
    Then cola.
    And lemon lime.
    Although the cola has tasted different to me the past couple orders..not bad..just not as sweet.

6. dragonrage

dragonrage Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    melrose fl
    irish mintz love it going to order more. has a minty butterscotch taste to me 5ml 24mg for testing grade A++
    root beer good but not grate. has a taste of black licorice but still like it 5ml 24mg for testing grade A
    ultramint good mint taste and good th. has a really good mint taste like it and will order more 5ml 24mg for testing grade A+
    with all i have tested so fare i will be getting them all in bigger bottles when i am done with testing different flavors

7. NoMoCamels

NoMoCamels Full Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Baden, PA
    Been vaping 1.5 years and Cherry Tobacco is the only juice I use. Occasionally, I try other juices just in case the Cherry Tobacco goes away. No other juices work for me. It has a very slight Swisher Sweet taste and almost no tobacco flavor. I think that is why I like it so much.
    Vaping 3.7 volts with Maxi Rough Stack using 1.5 Dual Coil Madvapes Carts
    5 stars

8. Pete A.

Pete A. Full Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Big fan of the Cherry Tobacco. It is really light and clean. It is my "in between" flavor. I vape rasberry-lemonade, kona creme and a few others. The Cherry Tobacco is great to use between all the other stronger flavors. It seems to clean out my ego-c and my taste buds, and make the next flavor really pop, and it doesn't clash with anything.

Complaint Time: What is up with the new juice bottles? They leak really bad if the bottle is on its side and the tips are prone to popping off when you take off the cap and causing a mess.

9. GetVaked

GetVaked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2011
    Wisconsin
    DeKang Energy Cow is my favorite "everyday vape".

My other 'everyday vape' is a mixture of 10ml of Mad4 (could also use DeKang RY4 or Hangsen RY4, all top notch), 10ml of Kick Azz Caramel and 10ml of VG. Such great flavor.

I recommend them all! 10/10 on all the flavors I mentioned!

<3 Madvapes

10. SmoklessGeneration

SmoklessGeneration Full Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Boulder, CO
    Ultamint: 7/10 I got 36mg 10 ml to mix with other juices.. just had a 5ml tank of this by itself and i'm definitely gonna order more. Oddly enough it reminds me of a good mint shisha smoked out of a chilled hookah :D idk about the correlation there xD but im surely going to get a 50ml soon!

Rootbeer: 3/10 I'm not sure if it will be better after i steep it.. (i've had it for 2 days) but i was very upset with this. From the old site I remember this was the only juice with 5 stars from over 70 reviews so i picked up a 30 ml and it smells great and tastes like an old burnt out carto .. with maybe some warm sweetness (i used it on 2 fresh cartos and 3 atty's with the same result)

KeyLime Freeze: Half the time this is the perfect vape at 8/10 (ill leave a little room for something beyond perfect xD) for me and half the time its still good at maybe a 6/10 ... its a very dependable (when im in the mood) kinda vape for me but still good! Add some ultamint for that extra freeze and its rockin' with a fruity drink & some friends!

Dekang RY4: Same result with the rootbeer.. I expected it to taste like ry4 (as all others taste exactly like such) got the 50 ml 24mg for $11? and the smells there but its a very shallow dry flavor (i kept adding more thinking there wasnt enough and eventually flooded a carto :c ) ill let it steep but im not sure

11. Flood

Flood Full Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Watermelon: 3/10
    My brother had some and the taste was very pronounced and awesome.
    I ordered a bottle and I can't taste much of anything.
    I let it sit for 3 days, but no change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.