The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TopVapor E-Liquid Reviews here Please!

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TheZig

TheZig Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2011
    asheville NC
    Got chocolate malt and Mandarin orange today. Chocolate malt is yummy! Subtle chocolate taste with the malt popping out really good vape. The orange I can barley taste gonna let it steep till tomorrow and try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sjkader

Sjkader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2011
    Mellette, SD
    Got some flavors in the other day. Tried the rootbeer first. ok have not got past the rootbeer. This stuff rocks. It does taste just like the candy. Love it!

3. 5vz

5vz Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    in here somewhere USA
    Still trying out some new flavors, I have realized someone at MV is a foodie. I can tell by the subtle hints going on in the mix.

Honeydew: As stated, it really is like a fresh slice of honey dew. I used to love adding cracked black pepper to honey dew and cantaloupe slices. Thinks it is odd? Give it a go, it really brings out the flavor. This juice would be best mixed with a Chardonnay. heheheh

Pumpkin: Ah, here we have the realization of a foodie. This tastes exactly like fresh pumpkin with the perfect mix of pie spices. I over do the ground clove and nutmeg in mine, sometimes cinnamon - but cinnamon gets boring so sometimes I put very little. This is a perfect balance of spice, yet the pumpkin is rather fresh. You may not care for that. I like it, but will steep. This would pair well with a Cote du Rhone or even a nice Sirah, odd pairings, but they will work.

Dreamsicle: This one is the mystery. I have not yet determined the exact flavor and the more I vape, the more I like it. I will report back when the flavors hit me for accuracy. I am thinking a Chenic Blanc or Sauvignon, you could even go red-Cabernet, Bourdeaux, or Muscat!

TopBanana: Very sweet, like BBbats. A must with brandy, spiced rum, lovely layered shots, or a vanilla compatible.

:lol:

All of the above can be converted to beer accompaniments with comparable flavor tones.

4. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    Great reviews 5vz!! I also love the honeydew and am excited to try cantalope and dreamsicle soon!

5. 5vz

Jan 19, 2011
    in here somewhere USA
    So far Dreamsicle has ever so slightly - coconut. I'm working on it, perhaps pomegranate and coconut, but still something. I'll be back on this. :)

P.S. I am awaiting Irish Mintz b/c of your great reviews!

6. Loveridden

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    Irish Mintz is great, and a big fav of my Aunt's! That Dreamsicle description sounds yummy to me! I LOVE coconut!!

7. inksane

inksane Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2011
    Minnesota
    I love the minthol. It's the only flavor I vape. I have probably 20 other top vapor flavors at home, they all just sit around because I love the minthol so much.

8. kittypie

kittypie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Charlotte NC
    When I was in the store today I tried some papaya/orange/strawberry and it was very good!

9. Loveridden

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    I don't remember seeing that flavor in the top vapor line....must be a different line, maybe their dekang. It certainly SOUNDS like an awesome flavor!!

You were at the store today???? I am so jealous!!!!

10. Skypea

Skypea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Stevens, WA
    The first juice I ever bought was TV chocolate macaroon. I hated it. It smelled and tasted like alcohol. I threw it in a box and now over 6 months later I gave it a try. It was awesome. Steeping for months really made a huge difference. My favorite TV flavors are cotton candy, lemon blueberry cotton candy and the irish mintz. All vaped at 3.5 volts on a boge 3 and the new st tank 1.7 and 2. The sweeter flavors do better with the boge 3 though. They just taste better. I've got the candycane sitting in my shopping cart and am waiting to hear about the energy bull flavor. Anyone tried it yet?

11. Loveridden

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    I SHOULD try a cotton candy flavor....

Haven't tried red bull but I have tried candy cane, too weak for me, gonna stick with Ultamint...

12. TheZig

TheZig Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2011
    asheville NC
    you know what honey dew was VERY good but as it sat around for the days i was using it it started to become very harsh in th as did the tutti fruity witch i might add is AMAZING! but again they both got extremely dark in color and just became harsh so i had to finish it quickly

13. Skypea

Skypea Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Stevens, WA
    Cotton candy is a sweet vape. I was reading about how analogs have sugar in them and now I know why I crave sweet vape. Does the candy cane have a cookie or vanilla flavor with it? I had heard the mint was light but still want to try it.

Also does anyone know the difference between the mint and the peppermint flavor MV sells? I'm thinking the peppermint has more of a bite. I think it would be nice to have a bottle around to add when juice needs a mint kick. XD

14. Loveridden

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    No, the candycane is more of a peppermint kind of flavor, sweet, but too light for me. I'm probably gonna trade it out or sell it.

I haven't tried their straight peppermint flavor before. I want to try the wintergreen.....

Zig, I will have to check out the tutti fruiti!! What nic level did u get the honeydew in? I get most of my madvapes liquids in 18 mg instead of the 12 I like to get because the th tends to be too low for me in the 12, but with honeydew, the th has such a kick that when I run out of this bottle of 18 I'm going to try it in 12. I will say it is a bit of a harsh th, but the flavor is just so so so good!!! I am asking what nic level because if you are getting 24 and up I would say that th for honeydew has to be way harsh lol. My honeydew has not changed colors (that I've noticed anyways) or become harsher with time.

15. 5vz

Jan 19, 2011
    in here somewhere USA
    Trying Irish Mintz now. First impression is Wrigley's Gum in the yellow pack after having eaten a piece of chocolate. :lol: I'll keep tasting it. I now see it is Ultamint that I need to order, will do that in a few weeks.

ETA: I'm back. I got it! Tastes like a strong Salem.

16. Loveridden

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    Eeewww wrigley's yellow gum and chocolate? Doesn't sound very delish... :laugh:
    All I can say to that is taste is subjective, or else that needs some more steeping!! To me Irish Mintz is a buttery mint. I liked it a lot tho I wouldn't say it's a fav, but to my aunt, it's a fav.

What tastes like strong salem?? The ultamint?

17. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Full Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Chandler, AZ
    Just ordered some topvapor to try.
    TUTTI FRUITI 16mg---Love the flavor but has almost no throat hit. Will try steeping to see if it gets better.
    Melon Explosion 16mg--- Flavor and throat hit very minimal IMO. Will steep and post back.

Slightly off topic, any hints, tips, or tricks to increasing TH? Not sure if I need to up the mg or not. All my menthols I've liked have been 16mg. And the dekang energy cow at 24 seems to harsh with not enough flavor. Don't fill this thread with answers just PM me please. Usind 1.5-2.0 DC Cartos from MV and smoketech 2.0 attys

18. Loveridden

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    Sock I will say that that many of the madvapes top vapor juices have a lower th, and I need to get them in at least 18 to get th, there are some exceptions but many I have had to get in 18, and would even maybe want to get higher, except that I know that the nic level would be too high for me. 18 is really my max, I am mostly on 12 mg juices except for most of the madvapes line, and even have a few lower than that now.

19. Loveridden

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    Re-tried Madvapes Mad Grapes - actually QUITE good - the first time I tried it I dripped it, wasn't impressed, not getting a lot of grape-y flavor either, this time it's been sitting over a month (it's a 10 ml), and I put it in a resurrector and am vaping it on a little 3.7 box mod - WOW it's SUPER grape - maybe it's just better with this method - maybe it just needs a little more steeping than the typical 10 ml needs - but it is ALMOST too strong a flavor for me, almost! I think I saturated the filling too much at first, so I blew and blew and got a little bit more out, it absorbs very easily in the filling. It's tasting really great right now :) Great vapor, light th at 18. dunno if it would have much th or any under 18 but maybe a little. I just need a little th.

The grape is a strong grape popsicle flavor. I am tempted to add a little koolada to make it cold....

20. Foxfur

Foxfur Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2012
    Portland, Oregon
    I tried the 36mg Melon Explosion in a 5ml and ended up ordering 60ml a week later. And a 3.5ml tank to slurp it all day long. I like in an eGo tank, bulk tank, and in cartos. Just a delightful juice! Decent TH, could pack more punch. The vapor production is adequate, not that important to me.

36mg Black Licorice:
    It tastes just like Good n Plenty licorice candy! I love my GnP's. The throat hit is an 8 or so, vapor, meh, whatever. So long as the flavor and TH (and nic!) is good, I'm on board.

36mg Honeydew:
    Just dew it! This stuff rocks! I can't wait til my 30ml comes in. Damn damn damn! This stuff is like candy in a carto. Not too sweet, just right. Tastes just like perfectly ripe honeydew melon. The flavor is very subtle, just like the real thing, so don't be surprised when your taste buds aren't dripping with a thick and sticky sludge. It is simply stunning! TH, moderate but it's character is in line with the flavor, unassuming yet definitive. The vapor is ok. It's an all day vape for me right after a cup of coffee and some tobacco e-juice.
    I unashamedly give it a 9.7

Coffee and Hangsen RY4 will soon be on their way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.