The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Travelling with Vapes

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by king21midas, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. king21midas

king21midas New Member

Apr 16, 2018
    Hi and good day to my fellow vapers.

I know travelling and vaping is a common question that comes up on this forum. But with me having to have all my vape mods, juices, and accessories all in the Philippines I wanted to ask the maximum allowance to bring such devices.

I have about 4+ mods with their own atomizer and batteries. I only resided in the Philippines just to finish my college and now that I'm almost done I was wondering if I can bring my 4 mods at once without them being confiscated and return back to Colorado. My route would be from Philippines > Japan > Colorado. I haven't tried travelling with my mods since I only started vaping for two years now.

Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    You might get a more specific answer to your question if you also ask in the Phillipine's sub-forum:

Philippines Forum

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might want to read through:
    Liquids Rule
    Pack Safe – Electronic cigarettes, vaping devices
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/how-to-take-ecig-through-security.749507/page-3#post-18755365
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/travel-and-e-cig.215/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.