Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
Based on the positive reviews of a few people here, I decided to mix up a bottle of TPA Honeysuckle a few days ago. I haven't vaped it yet as I'm still intrigued as to what's going on in the bottle. When undisturbed, the contents of the bottle; 60% pg, 30% vg and 10% Honeysuckle seem clear. Upon closer inspection however, there are clear little balls of liquid at the bottom of the bottle. When I shake the bottle up, the balls disappear and the contents of the bottle become cloudy - almost like frosted glass. When the contents are allowed to settle again, the balls appear at the bottom again and everything is clear, balls and all.

I repeated the shaking over the next couple of days with the same results. I then ran the bottle under hot tap water which served to make the balls disappear without clouding, but over the next several hours, it went back to the same situation. Mysterious to say the least. The only thing that I can figure is that Triacetin doesn't mix well with the other ingredients. But why it stays clear until shaking and then returning to it's clear state is beyond me.

I suppose this mix is okay to vape but I'll definitely shake the daylights out of it every time before using. Thought I would post this in case anyone is mixing TPA Honeysuckle in opaque or amber bottles and not noticing the separation issues. Any of y'all with more experience could shed more light on this also. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread