Trick for Refilling and Dripping with E-Pipes - It's So Easy Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
For some reason I've been having to top off my DSE601 carts after the equivalent of every cigarette or two. It was such a pain trying to get the cart out with the little tiny stick of a handle, not to mention that the cart would be covered in e-liquid which was very bothersome when I wasn't someplace that I could wash my hands and wipe off my e-pipe. I tried dripping without the cart, but because the atomizer was so recessed into the tube, it was difficult to get the drops to land on the atomizer.

So out of all of this hassle, I came up with an idea that makes topping off so much easier, and it also makes topping off produce the same effects as dripping.

All I did was take the poly-fill out, and then I drilled a hole through the bottom of the cartridge (although you can do it with a knife or scissors, just be very careful) and then I replaced the poly-fill.

Now, whenever I need to top up, all I need to do is take the mouthpiece off, and then drip my liquid into the hole I made in the cartridge, without having to remove it from the atomizer chamber.

The liquid drips down through the poly-fill, and especially if the polyfill is already saturated with e-liquid, the liquid that you drip leaks down and drips onto the atomizer, producing the same effects that dripping would.

I've yet to have any problems doing this. Even lying down with the pipe tilted way back I haven't gotten any liquid in my mouth or anything.

I believe that the mini-pipes are set up the same way, so the same thing could be done with them. I hope this helps some of you, let me know how it works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread