Status
Not open for further replies.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
trippy tips are blown glass drip tips created by bert. bert has assembled a great team of some of the worlds most talented glass blowers and they create magic in every tip they make. the glass makes you vape taste so much better than plastic, delrin or stainless steel and are much more comfortable to use. its fun to find a style you like, i love the little flatmouths but am really falling for the ming style too. the colors and patterns are represented by the artists imagination...and it is wide. everytime i think ive seen it all and it cant get any better or cooler bert comes up with something that just blows my mind that i just have to have. sale nights are a rush and bert always has some surprises that show up like a free tip or buddy tips. if the rush isnt for you he also supplies different vendors with tips to sell. also on the trippy tip site you can order an artists choice where the guys will create something just for you or you can design your own trippy and work with the guys to create your perfect tip. bert and the gang are online here at ecf most every day and its easy to get answers to any questions you might have. he has his own area with alot of great people that are on everyday and there to help out.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...358-art-glass-drip-tips-2005.html#post7216660

like others have said when you get one you will want more, they are very addicting in both looks and feel. ive tried most all the other glass and pyrex tips out there and nothing else compares to trippy tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread