Trog is 3000 (almost)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisherman

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
UK
All Newbies (including myself), welcome:)

Hear Yee! Hear yee! The e-cig world is shortly to announce a milestone in posting. And I'm serious:w00t:

Trog, the daddy of all things e-cig related will be 3000 very soon and it befits us all to listen to his simple message (well at least, my interpretaion of his thoughts - I read most of them 8-o).

1. The vast majority of "e-cigs" were not designed as full time replacements for cigarettes, so don't expect them to function exactly like them. Starter kits are just exactly that, to get you started, but you must learn as you go on, hopefully resulting in less dissatisfaction about products and suppliers. (no, he didn't write this and he doesn't even know me). Thankfully e-cigs of most varieties are absolutely superb alternatives to ciggies, it's a fact!

2. Use the Search function on whatever forum you use to research this new, and very exciting, way of life. But be aware of innaccuracies; lots of posts are misinformed. However, many are fantastic, developed over months by devotees like you and I. If Trog replies to your innocent post with a scathing retort, treat it as a badge to wear proudly:rolleyes:

3. Most newbie posts,(sorry, most posts!) like mine, are all about short battery life, failed atomizers, cleaning tips, cheap juice etc and are all quite normal as far as I am concerned - well that's what forums are for - but Master Trogg gets frustrated when we repeat ourselves repeat ourselves, but I still do it, even although I know that the ECF search function is superb. I know that he just wants to save a whole lot of time, and I guess that he's right - so use the search function with a vengance!

4. Finally, thank you Trog for saying it how it is. I certainly don't agree with all your posts but I get the feeling that (whilst being a supplier/manufacturer) you're doing it in the best interests of vaping.

Happy 3000'th when it comes, if it hasn't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread