Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am thinking the last days some things about Trog. I have done it before but I can see a little more clear now.

I will speak for him after all these that have happened here the last few days.

Trog is the first man who make a big change to e-cig world. He made the SD. big invention, exellent thought. Maybe it wasnt exactly his thought but a big request from many people here, BUT he made it true. Thats a big invention.

I start my "carrier" here bashing him for his bad language to me and to other people here.

Now I realize why Trog had this attitute. It was because of what was happening here, so he made his own forum and left us after a while, for good.

So Trog made the first straight step when all the others are walking on 4 legs.

But I really understand him. He is a decent , serious man who does not add his product and he will continue make it until people want it.

Do you know why I saw this? because I saw all the others here. Trog is the best man comparing to others.

Trog says many BS for me to his forum, so t5heir friends there. I dont care of course but I want to say the truth once again.

Thanks Trog for making the SD.

About puresmoker........

I have no problem with cash, its a man like others, he tries to make a living, he makes nice products. I have bought some things from his nice store and I was pleased.

He made the prodigy, nice e-cig with nice features too. He seems to try hard for people's pleassure, I agree with his effords. Thanks Cash, you were one of my first e-cig places.

If many people hate me because I am not American, I cant do anything about it. I am Greek and I am very very proud for this. Maybe more proud than many Greek people.

I went to vapers forum and I saw what is going on there. I had a big laugh and I thought that now it was the best time to say my thoughts about Trog, Cash and all people here.

So I said my opinion for Trog and Cash, its time to say my opinion to you too.

All of you guys, "You are the best guys of the world".

To avoid posting here, I will close the thread, its only for educational reasons and putting my real thoughts for this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread