Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
does the liquids come with a dripping tip or do i need one of those too

Again, it dpends whether you mean "to drip" not using the "dripping method" to refill. If you think you want to "drip" you need a drip tip. If you don't want to hassle with all of that and many do not...

Once again, you need NOTHING ELSE other than what is on my list!!! LOL

A drip tip connects directly to the atomizer so people can "drip". it has nothing to do with "the dripping" method to refill a cartomizer.

The liquid bottles come with nipples on them, so you do not need anything else with them.

Last edited:

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
dont know if its me or is the product just bad? wondering whats a good inexpensive kit like that to start with and why im having bad luck with these

I started vaping nearly three months ago and with Xhale02, which I sell in my 7-11. I have had great success. I am careful to keep the atomizers clean, but I am not a heavy user, so that may be a varaible. Yesterday I started hacking into and filling in my own Xhale carts. They work like a dream. I will prolly move on someday but for now this suits me. To hack in and fill your own see this vid: YouTube - Xhale 02 Cartridge HACK - Use Any E-Liquid You Want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread