trying some "new" (to me) flavors..any thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
Hi ECF-ers !! Wondering if anyone can tell me what their thoughts were on the following flavors I have just ordered;

• 1 x Almond Toffee Crunch Coffee
    (Bottle Size: 10ml (+$3.00))
  • 1 x Pomegranate ALSO any recommendations ?? I usually vape sugar cookie ..before that it was; [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]French Vanilla Cappuccino ..I know taste is [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]extremely[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] subjective but I am open to some new flavors. I will say that snickerdoodle isn't one of my favorites (although I know TONS of folks LOVE it !! ) so if anyone has similar taste maybe you can recommend?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

ps - MsT's rocks my vaping world !!
[/FONT]
;)[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I haven't tried the Almond Toffee Crunch Coffee. But I have tried the Pomegranate. It is ok, but I have other fruity flavors I like better. It almost has a hint of a perfumy flavor to me (not sure how to describe it). I'm going to add some of Ms. T's sweetener to see what that does to it.

I like BlueRaspberry, Strawberry Lemonaide, New Watermellon, and Tangerine more than I like Pomegranate.

Hope that helps:toast:

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
If you like Strawberries by all means try Strawberry Gum and Strawberry Shortcake both are great.
Yup, totally agree. It's hard to go wrong with Ms. T's strawberry varieties. I didn't mention strawberry shortcake in my above post because it's partially a bakery flavor, but it's a great vape.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
ive not tried either of the ones listed by kenzi but perhaps our tastes are similar as im not big at all on snickerdoodle and most everyone else loves it to death.
peanut butter and strawberry jelly is nice, i like to mix it a bit with shortcake...sounds weird but it is tasty. i think any chocolate is very good to great but those need a steep time in my opinion. mrs t makes the only chocolate ill use and both the old and new are good. hot chocolate with marshmallow is a very good but mild one.. the wife had the peppermint hot chocolate and i hate peppermint but it was pretty good even to me. Carmel popcorn is an off the wall vape that is very tasty also any waffle or french toast is good.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Try the Molasses Cookies so I know how they are before I order them :w00t:
i have been so curious about those too. still need to try pb cookies and also want to try chocolate caramel coconut cookies but i thing im going to try to see if she will leave the coconut out of it.... =/ if im aloud to ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread