Trying to create a poll for the Bad Girls thread...lets see if it works???

Should izdalion be made the Asst. Poolboy?

• I guess.....he seems really nice

• Hell yes...he seems like he can put up with abuse

• Naw....we don't need another poolboy

• eh...who cares?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok I clicked the little box for a poll...now what!?!?!?!?!

woohoo! I did it....LOL

Here is the deal.....NO ONE can replace Dave and I am not trying to do that. But I wanted to give him some help and I'm getting tired of making my own drinks. Plus it's snowing and I don't want to take out the trash.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Not to ruin the party....but everyone....please say a prayer for Dave and his family. I have not talked to him lately.....several weeks at least....and things were getting bad then. I don't think this is going to be a very joyful holiday for them. I truly pray that Dave and his family can find something to be thankful for.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Not to ruin the party....but everyone....please say a prayer for Dave and his family. I have not talked to him lately.....several weeks at least....and things were getting bad then. I don't think this is going to be a very joyful holiday for them. I truly pray that Dave and his family can find something to be thankful for.

Absolutely. Sending positive thoughts and hope.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thankyou skye.....yes that is who we are talking about.

Looks like Dave has an assistant.....woohoo! Don't forget the scented salt for the hottub! Oh btw.....did I mention one of your jobs is also waiting on Dave? Please put on a cover up first...I know HE doesn't want to see your speedos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread