TT Daily Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Let me just stop you right there. I know what you are going to say... and well... Yes, they are real! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Welcome back. Missed ya bro! I'm glad I could be here for your welcoming back. :D

LD, I am so tickled to see you back here and having you here when I got home was a great treat for me!!

And LD, buddy, you just go ahead and keep on telling people "Yes, they are real." They certainly look real and unless you tell them ... nobody is ever going to know you've had breast implants. They really look nice and I'll bet all the girls around there are really envious.

And thanks for the pictures LD. I couldn't hang them in the living room because that preacher comes around a lot so I hung them in the bathroom.

I can't tell you how much I missed you old buddy and seeing you back here has put a smile on my face that wraps the whole way around my head!!!

TT

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
LD, I am so tickled to see you back here and having you here when I got home was a great treat for me!!

And LD, buddy, you just go ahead and keep on telling people "Yes, they are real." They certainly look real and unless you tell them ... nobody is ever going to know you've had breast implants. They really look nice and I'll bet all the girls around there are really envious.

And thanks for the pictures LD. I couldn't hang them in the living room because that preacher comes around a lot so I hung them in the bathroom.

I can't tell you how much I missed you old buddy and seeing you back here has put a smile on my face that wraps the whole way around my head!!!

TT

Well T, after you got yours -- and kept showing them to everyone -- I just had to get a set myself. One question though, how do you stop yourself from playing with the all the time. I can't go two minutes.... AHhhhh, Oh... SEE! I couldn't help myself, just then!

Glad you got Salem's pictures. Walmart was having a good deal on poster size prints, so they were well worth the little extra. If you need any reprints, I have already uploaded them all over the Internet, so you can find them in the usual places.

It's good to be back. Glad you're back in time for my Vet status event. Let's Party!!!

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread