PM to LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I was already going to send you a PM because I finally figured out why TT is trying so hard to weasel into our families.

I can't violate doctor, patient confidentially but I will share with you what's publicly known. Mrs T is sure TT is up to "no good" with his favorite heifer, Millie. I think she had Nixs cow nap her. I "think", remember this is officially just speculation on my part; she paid him to stuff her full of C4 and detonate it when TT slips off with her after he pays the ransom to get her back. I "think" she just wants him to have the picture of Millie's pieces flying through the air like skyrockets to torment him.

I "know" she currently isn't worried about him fooling around these days. Seems she had one of her cousin/half brothers that works at the Prison send her some chemical castration drugs that she's doped all his vape juice with. He confided in me that 'it" ain't working but he was too ashamed to go see a doctor.

I told him, I went to an Urologist and got some medicine he has to inject in "it" to bring it back to life. I gave him a bunch of real dull syringes and a lot of vials of saline solution. He claims he hasn't given "it" a shot, but have you noticed how he's walking lately? And before you say I'm being cruel, remember he called all those airports and told them I was the .... bomber which resulted in me being forced to go through aggressive cavity searches at all the airports I went through during my tour. One good turn deserves another.

I finally figured out why he wants to have people think he's our brother. It isn't because he's jealous of our dashing good looks and luck with the ladies. Well, that's part of it but the main reason is in breeding. He thinks all families "co-mingle" like his. Remember he started claiming you as a brother while your mother was there helping you recuperate. And we know he lusts for my sisters; Free, MN, Salem and Vap. He thinks that'll give him an in with them.

So any time he picks on you, just ask him how's Millie doing or if he's taken his shot yet. That'll :censored: the old bugger everytime.

Just don't vape any of his juice!8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread