k03321.gif

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just popping my head in to see if the ol' coot has arrived home safe n sound! Can't wait to meet such a fella who evokes so much :wub: and affection. Another huge Happy Birthday to Mrs. TT!!! BBL

LOL I told TT that there are a few more East Texans here waiting to meet him. Sheesh at this rate I hope that he makes Tibs 9PM deadline! Bet he and Mrs TT stopped for a good supper. :)

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
LOL I told TT that there are a few more East Texans here waiting to meet him. Sheesh at this rate I hope that he makes Tibs 9PM deadline! Bet he and Mrs TT stopped for a good supper. :)

Hot dam, he finally found his way back. I was 'bout ready to hitch up the buggy and drive every FM (Farm to Market road, for those non-Texans) within the 8 surrounding counties 'til I found him! Mama said it was polite to wait for a proper introduction, so I will try to be patient.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hey EVERYONE,

I wanted all of you to know I've read every single post in this Thread and honestly, I can't thank you enough for your prayers and good wishes, all of which obviously worked!!!

From LD's humor, to Gummy's incredible art work as well as SC's and others, salem, SC, vaporgal and others calling and cheering me up ... thank all of you so much. And Mrs. TT asked me to thank you for all the nice birthday wishes and to tell you that she got her best birthday present when the doctor released me and let me come home.

This tremendous (34 pages) out-pouring of love evoked everything from laughs to tears from me and guys and gals, I hope and pray that you know and understand how much I appreciate each one of you and just can't thank you enough for all your kindness.

Salem and SC and vaporgal and others calling daily meant so much to me and really helped me fight the boredom of the hospital.

You guys are all an important part of my life and I love every one of you.

I'm getting yelled at to come and put my CPAP together so I'd better go for now, but from the bottom of my heart ... thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys are the best!

TT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread