Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
preferable if clones a hybrid top or 510? thought id ask others opinions
Unless you are an experienced and knowledgeable mech user already, I'd stay far away from a hybrid top. There are many stories of inexperienced novices who were using a hybrid or direct battery mod who used the wrong juice attachment and had their battery/mod explode.

675-E-cig.jpg

C3E3EE14-84B0-4663-89FA-91DB8D953AE1_zpshizhveti.jpg

Please read the below blog article, in particular the section on hybrid mods:

A Beginner's Guide to Your First Mechanical Mod
  • Covers the differences between a mechanical vs. regulated mod, essential safety accessories, optional safety accessories to add layers of safety to your mech, routine maintanance, use of proper batteries, proper ventilation, low resistance vaping, and faux hybrid mods.

• Agree
Reactions: Br0k3nW1ngz

Br0k3nW1ngz

Apr 8, 2018
Canada
Unless you are an experienced and knowledgeable mech user already, I'd stay far away from a hybrid top. There are many stories of inexperienced novices who were using a hybrid or direct battery mod who used the wrong juice attachment and had their battery/mod explode.

675-E-cig.jpg

C3E3EE14-84B0-4663-89FA-91DB8D953AE1_zpshizhveti.jpg

Please read the below blog article, in particular the section on hybrid mods:

A Beginner's Guide to Your First Mechanical Mod
  • Covers the differences between a mechanical vs. regulated mod, essential safety accessories, optional safety accessories to add layers of safety to your mech, routine maintanance, use of proper batteries, proper ventilation, low resistance vaping, and faux hybrid mods.
its not my forst mech but definately staying safe found a half descent one with fire button lock at least to see if i like tube style

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread