Turning Faded Juice into a Tasty Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
I had made up a recipe of RY4 DBL and found it was OK but too sweet for me. Too much French Vanilla. I added 20ml of my mix of RY4 Asian (which is always good) to 20 ml of the sweet RY4 DBL and it was really good. Vaped that for a while and mixed the two recipes together again and added some Dragonfruit. It was great.

So later tonight I was going thru my juices and found two overlooked older bottles of Almond Joy that had gotten flat. It had tasted really good between weeks 2-6 but now is tasteless. I dumped one bottle and started to dump the other when it hit me to try adding some of the Peanut Butter Cup I had currently steeping in my ultrasonic. OMG, I love it and like that I don't have to dump my tasteless juice.

Thought I would pass this along, and it got me wondering what others do to revive older juice that has begun to go flat. Or do you find it is even worth it to try to revive these older juices?

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I suppose it depends on the mix. I recently read where a guy had a (light) fruity pie-ish mix that had gone flat. He took one of the light flavored ingredients, added .5%, shook it up really well and said it woke it back up. If something like that would work for any recipe, then BONUS. I'd say it's worth a try! Juice saved!

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
It sounded like a good idea @ 1am this morning, LOL. I know that you can't fix bad juice. It's only a few penny's anyway. Some of my juices get boring after a while so I like to experiment to find better flavor combinations. I did find out that I like Dragonfruit added to my tobacco and that Peanut Butter Cup tastes great with Almond Joy.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
ACV will wake up flat flavors for a while but it will fade again.
Thanks for the tip. I have read that ACV gives a good flavor to tobacco's but can you use them for candy & bakery juices? I have not used it in any of my recipes because as I understand it, you should use it with juices that you plan to use in a short time.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Thanks for the tip. I have read that ACV gives a good flavor to tobacco's but can you use them for candy & bakery juices? I have not used it in any of my recipes because as I understand it, you should use it with juices that you plan to use in a short time.

Lemon works better for candies fruits and deserts. But for ry4 I would stick to ACV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread