Not open for further replies.

Navy_Lifeguard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hello friends of vaping.

In this video I show you a new rebuildable atomizer witch is original from Russia but now the new version is made in Germany. The build quality is very high and all stainless steel.

The video is in German now but I try to make one of the new version in english but for now have fun with this one ;)

betaalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
Queens, NY
Hey, Navy_Lifeguard, I see that Kayfun-Mini can be preodered now at Elektrische Zigarette Dortmund | die Alternative zum Rauchen. Do you know of any other place to buy because unfortunately that site doesn't have English version? Do they ship to the US? That price 89.95 Eur - does it include VAT (I believe that non-EU customers don't pay that, right?)

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC

bydus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
UK
Hello I have few questions :)

1. Whats the difference between mini v2 and mini v2.1 ?

2. When will the extended tanks and clear half tanks be available ? The mini you can order atm is a normal version right? Will the long extension be shipped along with the atomizer or do we have to buy it separately ?

3. Navy I watched your vid and wanted to ask, how does the atty cope with think juices like 50/50 pg/vg ? If I understand the design correctly it feeds from the small hole on the side right ? Can you chain vape on it or does it take some time to absorb the liquid ?

Many thanks :)

Navy_Lifeguard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
Germany
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry that I don't see your questions earlyer - I have some problems with YT at this time.....

1) The tank is bigger, you can make drip mode, the refilling is easyer - video will follow on sunday I think.....

2) The official rollout is at the beginning of December in Germany I think

3) I works with all juices. If you see the small screw in the base - you can adjust the airflow and the negative pressure - if you have more vg in your juice you screw the screw more into the base - you get a higher negative pressure and the juice will flow into the vaporizer room.

Sorry for my bad English sometimes but it is not easy to find the right words all the time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread