Tutorial: SvoeMesto Kayfun mini V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
I try to make a English version of the video with the most significant informations - but without - woh to make a coil - that you can see in the german Video!

Your vids in English " wow" that will be a real Christmas present man... I watch ur vidz even in German " and I don't get 90% of what ur saying" :D ..but still very interesting to vapers IMO ... Hope you will do this one cos I want one of these ...they seem to be a GREAT vape.

fed71

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2012
Krasnodar, Russia
Some news. In December, the new version kayfun mini - v. 2.1 ES

Normal2-510-701-frame-075.jpg

Tapo

Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Helsinki, Finland
Hi,

I've tried both, coil right on top of the air hole and coil as far from the air hole as possible. Doesn't effect, actually it felt a little cooler when the coil was higher.??
I have also tried many different coils (0.20 and 0,30 kanthal, 0,20 nichrome) and wicks from 1mm to 3mm.

The wires aren't touching or shorting:)

This is Version 2.

fed71

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2012
Krasnodar, Russia
Hi guys!
I got my Kayfun Mini II today and i've made about 30 setups to it. And i am a bit confused: No matter how i make a coil, high or low res, the vapor is way too hot. And throat hit is also hars. Any advice, how to get a bit cooler and softer vape out of this? I use mainly ego's with it.
Thanks in advance!

Hi, Tapo!
First let's look how it is done for Kayfun

Additional questions can be asked on the forum SvoeMesto - International section

fed71

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2012
Krasnodar, Russia

This improved version of the Kayfun-mini v.2. Sale will begin in early December.
Changes in version 2.1 (Apologies for the quality of the translation - translated by Google)

Bottom of the tank

Was a few millimeters above. There was a system of alternative refueling through the valve, allowing fill Kayfun-mini v2.1 ES without removing the cover. The new "rolling" with a smaller step.

Vaporizing chamber sleeve ("Uluchshayzer")

Uluchshayzery itself has not changed, also consists of two parts - upper and lower.
But there was one detail - the elongated top. With it you can build long tank.

Tank cap
The new cover has a more "downhill" slant (as Kayfun) and now it is perfect to sit "zagibator." As in the bottom of the tank with a new rolling fine pitch.

The body of the tank

The body of the tank was constructed. It consists of 3 parts.
The lower half of the transparent:
The upper half of the metal:
Thus it became possible to gather:

- Short "Drip-mode" without using uluchshayzery and using only the upper part of the body.
- "Normal" mode with an opaque body, using the upper and lower metal parts of the body:
- "Normal" mode with a semi-transparent body, using the upper and lower metal transparent parts of the body:
- "Long" mode to transparent insert at the bottom or in the middle, using all three parts of the body tank and an elongated upper uluchshayzer.

Decorative ring for eGo remained unchanged.

Due to the existence of alternative fueling eliminated the need for a plastic cap, which was included with version 2.0.

Version 2.1 has also received several additional options that will not be included, but which can be purchased separately, as follows:

510-th mouthpiece
Metal 510-th mouthpiece shape as in version 2 Kayfun.

701-th mouthpiece
Metal 701-th mouthpiece shape as in version 2 Kayfun.

Feature 701 of the mouthpiece - it can / should be used instead of the tank cover, which allows to reduce the size a bit.

Metal body of the tank

In version 2.0, this item was included in the kits, but will now be available as an option.
You can use it to build such a "normal" fully opaque tank without the "joint" or a long all-metal mode, or long translucent without joint in the metal part:

Transparent body tank

In version 2.0, this item also included, but will now be available as an option.
You can use it to build such a "normal" fully transparent tank without a "joint" or a long translucent with lower metal part, or long fully transparent fashion.

On sale will be the following "packages":

Full Kit
Base Kit
Upgrade Kit

Last edited:

Aron Gatt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Malta
Sorry guys that my opening video is no more available - someone flagged me so often at YT that my both channels are deleted by YouTube now.

If you are interested in to watch my videos in the future please visit my website at: http://www.navy-lifeguard.de

Thanks a lot!

Hi navy ..will you be back on you tube ? Did you solve the prob yet? We can run a petition to get you back on here on ecf on I can do it in oter places . Anyway hope to see you back soon

fastfret

Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
I had received my Kayfun V2.1. I am having trouble with the juice being overflow/leak thru' the air hole. Had tried moving the wick up and down the airhole but does not help. Each time you take a long drag, the juice will just flow into the hole and leak out. it is very frustrating as I had done the rebuild at least 15 times in 3 days. Any advise where i had gone wrong? Had done everything the video had offer.

fed71

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2012
Krasnodar, Russia
I had received my Kayfun V2.1. I am having trouble with the juice being overflow/leak thru' the air hole. Had tried moving the wick up and down the airhole but does not help. Each time you take a long drag, the juice will just flow into the hole and leak out. it is very frustrating as I had done the rebuild at least 15 times in 3 days. Any advise where i had gone wrong? Had done everything the video had offer.

Hi, fastfret!
For a start I recommend to go to International section SvoeMesto forum.

Check the assembly sequence tank.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread