TV Almond Horn - worst ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
lol - I'm a big TV fan, TV has the best business model in the liquid biz from a consumer perspective, and custom ordering, not to mention an awesome selection of strong delicious vapes.

That said, Almond Horn is #2 on my worst ever list. Tasted like Jet Fuel to me.

Funny thing is that the three juices on my worst ever list, a list you don't make by being bad, you make it by being noxious, all three are from three of my favorite vendors that I will always be reordering from because of their amazing juices.

Aunt Cranky

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Chicagoland
LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one. I really love the TV pineapple/orange/banana, and Geoff's Blend. Both were agreeable vapes and I would probably order the P.O.B again. The almond horn just never worked for me. I've vaped it on DC cartos, dripped into a 510, and in an eGo tank - it just burnt the crap out of my throat and didn't give me much bang for the buck. I might keep what I have left and see if a few drops mixed in with some other flavor lessens the harshness, but it just flat out tasted like sucking on burned wax. Even aging doesn't seem to help.

I agree, TV is a great vendor, and most of the other liquids I've tried from him have been really nice. Guess this goes to prove the point about taste being subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread