Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
7 dollars for 5ml replacement cartriges. Wow. What a deal. That comes to 140 bucks for 100 ml. And in 2 different flavors too. Im sorry, but this kind of thing is strictly for the gullible.
Until fasttech or one of the other Chinese warehouse joints clone the pod.

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
7 dollars for 5ml replacement cartriges. Wow. What a deal. That comes to 140 bucks for 100 ml. And in 2 different flavors too. Im sorry, but this kind of thing is strictly for the gullible.
Hmmm....let me do the math....100ml for $140 or $10 for 120ml and my choice of 50+ flavors. Defiantly for the gullible...or the rich. And let's not get into the DIY juice. Lol.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
7 dollars for 5ml replacement cartriges. Wow. What a deal. That comes to 140 bucks for 100 ml. And in 2 different flavors too.
I see 10 flavors. Three tobaccos, three fruits, three desserts, and one mint. I might be missing some though.

Im sorry, but this kind of thing is strictly for the gullible.
I expect that those of us who've already figured out how inexpensive vaping can be are not the market these this company is after.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I honestly thought I was going to be like that, happy with a cig replacement that didn’t require much thought and very little effort. And here I am with 5 liters of nic in the freezer.

HA HA HA!! Me too but I love gadgets so here I am surrounded by vape gear lol!!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I've seen that commercial a few times.A guy i work with has a Cue and he really likes it,although he bought his local not online.Not sure how the prices are other places,but he got his for right around $20 at a smoke shop here,and i think he said he pays around $4 for the cartridges for it.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
These appeal to those that don't want a new hobby they just want a safer alternative. The main thing that will make or break these pod systems with current smokers is the ability to swing into the gas station or Walmart and pick up a replacement pod. The reason so many disposables and pod systems at gas stations haven't really taken off is the current media crap and the fact that they taste like the aforementioned crap.
Cost of course plays a role. The companies that make these are trying for margins like stinkies are currently getting.
These of course are just my humble opinions.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Vaping should be restricted to ex-smokers only.
Somehow, this concept doesn't strike me as well thought out. What exactly constitutes an "ex smoker"? Someone who's smoked one cigarette? 100? 10,000? How does someone prove that they are an "ex smoker" when they go to buy vape goods? And what about people who are still smoking? They clearly aren't "ex smokers". Should they also be prohibited from buying vape goods?

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
"oh hey, a vaper"... sorry to burst his bubble but that's not what people thought when they saw him walking in
1x

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread