• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Twin Cities suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhaus

Nov 15, 2011
Minnesota
Right now there is only one that I know about, ecigmn in Anoka. I posted in the newbie section looking for a place because finding this place was inside of my first 5 posts. He said they only opened a few weeks ago.

They have a good selection, not huge, and it shouldn't be in my opinion. The owner has hand picked the best products (no gimmicky junk here) and I liked everything I tried, but I decided on the eGo-T. The kit makes sense, 2 complete units, 650mAh batteries, spare tanks, with charger, the price was right. The fit and finish and performance exudes quality and design experience. It has a little button you press to take a vape, which I like, and if you press the button 5 times quickly it locks/unlocks it so it won't turn on in luggage or your pocket.

They also mix their own liquid, they taste good and it comes in a handy little bottle with the dropper built in needed to fill tanks easily. I bought a bottle and it has been good, no more nasty tobacco for this guy.

I was also told that my identity is established there, so I can order liquid instead of making the 35 mile drive. (I live way across town).

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
i know of 2 other places to buy e cigs from here in the metro. they are in burnsville mall and maple wood mall (same outfit in both).

much much over priced (egos) but they are there nonetheless. (smokelessmoking)

the above mixes his own liquid also and they are actually very good (especially his Lasso).

he also carries vermillionriver liquid in his lineup. if your not afraid to pay $1/ml, this might be your place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread