The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Twin Cities suppliers

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by Milhaus, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Milhaus

Milhaus Full Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Minnesota
    Right now there is only one that I know about, ecigmn in Anoka. I posted in the newbie section looking for a place because finding this place was inside of my first 5 posts. He said they only opened a few weeks ago.

They have a good selection, not huge, and it shouldn't be in my opinion. The owner has hand picked the best products (no gimmicky junk here) and I liked everything I tried, but I decided on the eGo-T. The kit makes sense, 2 complete units, 650mAh batteries, spare tanks, with charger, the price was right. The fit and finish and performance exudes quality and design experience. It has a little button you press to take a vape, which I like, and if you press the button 5 times quickly it locks/unlocks it so it won't turn on in luggage or your pocket.

They also mix their own liquid, they taste good and it comes in a handy little bottle with the dropper built in needed to fill tanks easily. I bought a bottle and it has been good, no more nasty tobacco for this guy.

I was also told that my identity is established there, so I can order liquid instead of making the 35 mile drive. (I live way across town).

2. Vidi

Vidi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2010
    Minneapolis, MN
    Is there a website to visit?

3. skinnee

skinnee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Minneapolis
    Yeah, I definitely like checking out shops around the cities. I hear there is one in Burnsville too...

4. Larkfour

Larkfour Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    Mpls, Minnesota
  5. minigoat

minigoat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    USA
    I know about the tobacco store on highway 42 that carries the vermillion river juice. Unfortunately, as far as gear goes they have mostly the beginner ecigs. Is there another?

6. melloyello

melloyello Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2011
    usa
    i know of 2 other places to buy e cigs from here in the metro. they are in burnsville mall and maple wood mall (same outfit in both).

much much over priced (egos) but they are there nonetheless. (smokelessmoking)

the above mixes his own liquid also and they are actually very good (especially his Lasso).

he also carries vermillionriver liquid in his lineup. if your not afraid to pay $1/ml, this might be your place :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.