two new FANTASTIC E-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwade01

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Vancouver WA
For a very limited time I will be offering a very special preorder price on two new and exciting e-liquids! After months of exhaustive negotiation and great personal expense I have procured the exclusive right to import these miraculous new products!
The 1st when used as directed, not only will cure you of any addiction to tobacco, but has also shown a 37% increase in male enhancement! That's right, 37%!!!
The second is the one I'm most proud of! Though I have never suffered from the condition myself, I have in the past lost someone very close to me to the tragedy of male pattern baldness! Since that loss, I have devoted my life to searching the globe for a product that would ensure no one would ever suffer that loss again. That search ended with the discovery of the star of my new e-liquid line! I have decided to name this product PELT. When used as directed, PELT will not only stop current hair loss in its tracks, but you will notice new growth as early as three days before you started using the product!
Sound too good to be true? I'll bet it does. But you don't have to take my word for it! Try one of my e-liquids for 30 days. If at the end of that time, you can't get the taste of pee out of your mouth, you have no one to blame but yourself!!!!

Now, these are wildly exaggerated examples of unsubstantiated claims that I have put together for one purpose. Clearly you can see that claims like this are aimed at people that are desperate for something. Lets set aside our mutual concerns about the FDA for just a moment. I'm becoming more and more concerned about the people in the desperate position that I was in up until about 11 days ago. I was very fortunate to have stumbled across this very forum allowing me to educate myself on the e-cig in all its many forms. Had I made the mistake of buying a less effective product at, oh I don't know, say a MALL, I would likely have given up by now. Like many here, I can honestly say the this little device has changed my life! However, the product I chose was one that I researched here, and I purchased it from a supplier that didn't promise me anything beyond the fact that it would function as designed. Had I purchased one from someone that was promising things that raised my expectations to a higher level, both the product and I would have failed.
Looking at it from this perspective gives me that much more reason to be angry at anyone trying to offer some sort of "safe" ecig when they don't have the facts to support those kinds of claims!
Comments welcome from either side of the fence
emot92.gif

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I chose was one that I researched here, and I purchased it from a supplier that didn't promise me anything beyond the fact that it would function as designed. Had I purchased one from someone that was promising things that raised my expectations to a higher level, both the product and I would have failed.
Looking at it from this perspective gives me that much more reason to be angry at anyone trying to offer some sort of "safe" ecig when they don't have the facts to support those kinds of claims!

Wade--you make an excellent point about raising expectations with false claims--as you say "you would have failed"--so boasted claims hurt businesses ---as you said --you would have given up and so would a lot of us. Good observation!!!! -- Sun

mrwade01

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2009
Vancouver WA
Wade--you make an excellent point about raising expectations with false claims--as you say "you would have failed"--so boasted claims hurt businesses ---as you said --you would have given up and so would a lot of us. Good observation!!!! -- Sun

Thank you Sun, this aspect of all this has been bugging me more and more over the last couple of days.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
in that same line, i can say i did have a friend that got an ecig from the local mall here. not even sure what brand, some generic 103 i think, and paid $100 bucks for the kit. first one was ineffective, and he thought the same thing...that they sucked. he stumbled across this forum and others and saw the videos and realized his was a piece of crap. now he's on track with a better one, and the friendly competition has forced me into the fray as well with ordering one and stepping up the battle against him to fiddle with these things and spread knowledge ;)

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
Exactly, mrwade01!!! If some of these suppliers (No Brainer in particular) would set greed aside and care for the customer, the money would take care of itself. Cash is a great example of that. He genuinely cares for his customers and focuses on what the customer needs, and now he has more business than he knows what to do with!

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
TY for helping me decide my new marketing strategy... Im going to supply miracle E-Juice of my own now... Not only will it make your taint larger, it will make ugly women pretty well call it (Beer Goggle E-Juice)... Ill also develop one that will make ya skinny well call it (Tweeker E-Juice)... these are just a few examples that come to find but I think we found a winner with this AD Campaign...

edisme518123

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2008
Daytona Beach, Florida (USA)
I'd go for some cinnamon juice... as long as it was real cinnamon and not too strong or hot... and definitely not like those damn red hot candies or big red gum... ugh.

Wrigley's 5 cinnamon "Flare" gum has a really nice flavor to it.

Btw Steve, that French Pipe you've got is fantastic. I've got nearly half a bottle of RY2 that I keep telling myself I need to finish off first, but it'll be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread