Two questions about Aegis mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Florida
I have the Aegis mini and I like it a lot. The tank is the Cerebrus and has a 5.5 ml tank. I'm filling that thing up like three times a day. Are there any tanks that are compatible with the Aegis mini and have larger tanks? My other question is that I know the Aegis mini touts its very tough, difficult to break nature, but I would assume that the tank part is normal. In other words, if I drop this mod hard, the main part should be fine, but the tank could very well brake. Is that correct?

Reactions: stols001

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I have the Aegis mini and I like it a lot. The tank is the Cerebrus and has a 5.5 ml tank. I'm filling that thing up like three times a day. Are there any tanks that are compatible with the Aegis mini and have larger tanks? My other question is that I know the Aegis mini touts its very tough, difficult to break nature, but I would assume that the tank part is normal. In other words, if I drop this mod hard, the main part should be fine, but the tank could very well brake. Is that correct?

You have posted this in the mech mod section. You would get a far better response in the general section.

• Agree

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK

Also, the tank is glass yes. So could break yes. But the mod could also break depending on the drop, so an impossible question really. Nothing is indestructible.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand

First of all are you a mouth to lung or direct lung vaper? Also how many watts are you using?

I own an aegis solo, if something will break first will be the tank. The mod isn't working indestructible but pretty sturdy so should last a bit.

The Cerberus is a DL tank in general they can use quite a bit of juice also depends on the coil, there are several cross compatible coils for that tank.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi,
In your position, I would increase the nicotine level of the juice being used and/or get an ADV kit.
ADV Expansion Kit - CERBERUS - Geekvape
Buy a few extra replacement glass tanks and add a vape band or two for protection.
Done and done.
Cheers
I

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Florida
Hi,
In your position, I would increase the nicotine level of the juice being used and/or get an ADV kit.
ADV Expansion Kit - CERBERUS - Geekvape
Buy a few extra replacement glass tanks and add a vape band or two for protection.
Done and done.
Cheers
I
Why would you increase the nicotine? So that I can vape at a lower wattage?

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Florida
First of all are you a mouth to lung or direct lung vaper? Also how many watts are you using?
I own an aegis solo, if something will break first will be the tank. The mod isn't working indestructible but pretty sturdy so should last a bit.

The Cerberus is a DL tank in general they can use quite a bit of juice also depends on the coil, there are several cross compatible coils for that tank.

Thanks for replying. Direct lung. 30 watts.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Why would you increase the nicotine? So that I can vape at a lower wattage?
So you can vape less often with the same satisfaction level and save some ¥.
16.5ml per day is about 500ml a month and 6 litres per year.

What nicotine level do you use?

In general, I consume about 50mg of nicotine per day. (6mg/ml and ~8ml per day.)
I DIY, so a litre costs me about $€£50/¥5000.
Retail juice would be vastly more expensive.

Cheers
I

thefutureisnow

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Florida
So you can vape less often with the same satisfaction level and save some ¥.
16.5ml per day is about 500ml a month and 6 litres per year.

What nicotine level do you use?

In general, I consume about 50mg of nicotine per day. (6mg/ml and ~8ml per day.)
I DIY, so a litre costs me about $€£50/¥5000.
Retail juice would be vastly more expensive.

Cheers
I
6 mg. Yeah, you make a good point about saving money. Thanks.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread