Two Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
1st question: Does anyone have any experience with these? Hello Jewels Want something pretty to take out with me.

2nd question: Looking for a simple ecig for an 80 year old lady just diagnosed with copd and some emphysema. She has to be on an oxygen tank at home so has to quit the cigs. I recommend a Halo G6 to her granddaughter for her to try. Would that be the easiest for her? Please no mods or dripping your own liquid, she's an old lady :D She smokes like 3 packs of cigarettes a day and she is allowing us to let her try the ecig :D

Thanks!

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
She's too old to deal with dripping her own eliquid. She needs prefilled cartomizers. I suggested the Halo because they have awesome juice and their prefilled are fairly cheap to buy. I spent 180$ and got two starter kits and 8 extra boxes of prefilled. I'm so buying one of the jewels for me, they're awesome.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
eGovariant-1.jpg

... @ 3.7V !

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
Could be a urban myth, but I've heard smoking near an oxygen tank can be dangerous. I'm sure the temperature of an e-cigarette is way lower than a real cigarette, but I wonder . . .
Certainly an ecig is safer than an analog near an oxygen tank. ecigs don't put off hots or static so it would be safer. Now, the issue with a cig and oxygen tank is that oxygen is very combustible, and pure oxygen + fire would equal lots of burn but not necessarily an explosion.

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I have a Halo G6 and a Halo Element. I like the Element better than the G6 - it's not as noisy when you draw on it, and it gives some good vapor. The Element isn't as nice as my eGo, but is a close 2nd. I don't use the atomizer and cartridges on the Element. I tried that but didn't like it. I use a cartomizer on it.

I hadn't seen the Hello Jewels before. Those are nice looking!

Last edited:

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
You can buy prefilled carts for an eGo, you just need the 510 ones.

I typically recommend eGo's to new vapers. They're low maintenance and they do have a pretty good battery life. Good luck with your little old lady! I hope she does well and enjoys her e-cig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread